Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can u blame them. hiring mike riley was probably the dumbest acquisition in my lifetime. at least rich rod had some success at west virginia and winning a bcs bowl game before going to michigan. wtf has mike riley accomplished that warranted his expertise in lincoln?

i give yall props for knowing yall fukked up with rich rod and going back to your identity. even i have a hard time with urbans spread offense and yearn for some old school i formation.

nebraska needs to regain their identity. its a shame we dont see anymore option heavy teams besides gt and navy.
Nebraska doesn't even need to go back to the option. They can just use the Wisconsin model and recruit big corn fed O-linemen and run the ball down people's throats. They will never be able to play a finesse game and out athlete people. Brett Bielema is a bad fit at Arkansas, but he would probably be great at Nebraska.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nope swag picks is final
22953.jpg
He'll be picking Miami too in the upcoming weeks
full

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Nebraska doesn't even need to go back to the option. They can just use the Wisconsin model and recruit big corn fed O-linemen and run the ball down people's throats. They will never be able to play a finesse game and out athlete people. Brett Bielema is a bad fit at Arkansas, but he would probably be great at Nebraska.

Arkansas can't get the athletes to do what they wish they could do either. He's as good as they could do after Petrino left. Petrino would make any school go though, because of his scheme and ability to exploit defenses. He just has had personal issues keeping him out of the big jobs...

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Arkansas can't get the athletes to do what they wish they could do either. He's as good as they could do after Petrino left. Petrino would make any school go though, because of his scheme and ability to exploit defenses. He just has had personal issues keeping him out of the big jobs...
If Stanford can get them Arkansas can get them

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That chick wearing them bright ass blue shoes with a black shirt & brown skirt:gucci: