Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Oh and got murdered by them. No wonder why I can't remember.

We know ya'll bytch asses won't put them on the schedule again. Just like ya'll won't with FSU. You Midwest farm fakkit.
:manny: bama had the juice that yr. Michigan has a home and home....NOT NEUTRAL...home and home...vs TEXAS and OKLAHOMA....real football royalty unlike you plebians Florida state

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
You should've wrangled your boy in before it came to this. You noles deserve this ether
What ether?:mindblown:

You're remedial ass can't see that you actual LOOK BAD having a losing record in your dumb ass eyes to a c squad.

Be FSU's bytch and be retarded enough to talk about them brehs.

All you can do is dikk RIDE teams that beat us. But the FACT is Michigan bum ass got ran out of their own stadium by FSU. They never put us on the schedule again due to the embarrassment and lost when they were forced to play is in a bowl game.

You are probably the dumbest mutha fukker in captivity right now.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Your punk ass wouldnt last in Miami. That city would have you back on the farm in nano second.:russ:
That's odd because I was born in GARY and bossed up in DETROIT IN CARTIERS EVERY WEEKEND while in college and was a hustler so hard to the day my name is bootleg back in A2 but that's neither here nor there.

Don't front like you're fukking Micky munday kiddo since you mad bringing it personal :pepmad:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
That's odd because I was born in GARY and bossed up in DETROIT IN CARTIERS EVERY WEEKEND while in college and was a hustler so hard to the day my name is bootleg back in A2 but that's neither here nor there.

Don't front like you're fukking Micky munday kiddo
You're cornball and never did shyt. Stop it. Michigan is wack. The whole state. Nobody talks about it in any positivity. It's a waste land.
Just trust what ever your so called hustle there wouldn't work in Miami. Ya'll way too slow city wise.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
You're cornball and never did shyt. Stop it. Michigan is wack. The whole state. Nobody talks about it in any positivity. It's a waste land.
Just trust what ever your so called hustle their wouldn't work in Miami. Ya'll way too slow city wise.
This is what it looks like when C-squad fans the light shined on em :Uwillhail: