Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
When you Thee Main Event, you get Main Event treatment :TheeOSU:
Dont make me do it you dunny cause I overdoes it

full

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Why is ESPN doing the whole mega broadcast for Thursday night Ohio STate vs Indiana game

I mean I do enjoy the coaches film session during the championship game
Because osu fans are suckers and will watch anything associated with the team, and with their digustingly minisicule academic admittance requirements, they have a huge, ignorant, sprawling fanbase which will watch hours of coverage even if it means they miss work class family time loitering time, so they get a bonus day at the bar on a weekday :smugbaugh:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
First kill yourself. Second, you still NEVER suprassed MIAMI in relevance in your own state, even with titles. Third. Michigan is beyond relevance,..they ARE COLLEGE FOOTBALL. The most wins ever. The biggest stadium ever. The greatest fight song ever. The best uniforms ever. EVERYTHING else is tier TWO. And you hoes ONLY WON by ONE POINT to a team you say is not relevant.

So, :Lookatthis: drink draino and stare into the sun, or bow down and hail to the victors.
Michigan hasn't done shyt since 2 PAC died.

You can't beat FSU that's all that counts. Got that ass lit up AT THE BIGGEST STADIUM and never put us on the schedule again:mjlol:

Ya'll on the lines of Notre Dame. Over hyped and over rated based on what ya'll did before it was a black dominated sport.

So go choke on a dead man's dikk.

Oh and 33-32

:umad:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

You can't beat FSU that's all that counts. Got that ass lit up AT THE BIGGEST STADIUM and never put us on the schedule again:mjlol:

Ya'll on the lines of Notre Dame. Over hyped and over rated based on what ya'll did before it was a black dominated sport.

Oh and 33-32

You play Alabama Saturday. The crimson tide.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Oh and 33-32

2/10 on the reply meter. You aren't built for debate with me. You are lightwork.

I could talk about how you have less national titles, less wins, a worse winning percentage, the same about of playoff wins as Michigan, a paltry 18 conference titles, or

I could just say

You ain't shyt.

Because that's what it is.

Michigan didn't put Florida state on the schedule because

You ain't shyt.

In the heirarchy of good ol boy football you're barely above Tennessee. And arguably you're not until this current run of irrelevance by TN. Even your stadium is maybe the worst of major programs in the south.

I been sitting on this but got damn, y'all talk about self hi-five...nobody is more overrated historically than Florida state. The bowl game last year was Michigan's CONSOLATION PRIZE, while it was a measure of ACHIEVEMENT for fsu. You have no history besides a reigonal feud vs two better programs. Did you even exist before deion Sanders?

Take your country ass out of here ashamed back to the bama game thread.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
2/10 on the reply meter. You aren't built for debate with me. You are lightwork.

I could talk about how you have less national titles, less wins, a worse winning percentage, the same about of playoff wins as Michigan, a paltry 18 conference titles, or

I could just say

You ain't shyt.

Because that's what it is.

Michigan didn't put Florida state on the schedule because

You ain't shyt.

In the heirarchy of good ol boy football you're barely above Tennessee. And arguably you're not until this current run of irrelevance by TN. Even your stadium is maybe the worst of major programs in the south.

I been sitting on this but got damn, y'all talk about self hi-five...nobody is more overrated historically than Florida state. The bowl game last year was Michigan's CONSOLATION PRIZE, while it was a measure of ACHIEVEMENT for fsu. You have no history besides a reigonal feud vs two better programs. Did you even exist before deion Sanders?

Take your country ass out of here ashamed back
Bottom line. Do you have a winning record vs FSU? Yes or No. Did they embarrass Michigan at home? yes or no?

We know the answers so just stfu till you can handle the Mighty Noles.

I'm from Miami dude. A city where people would rather visit vs then any po dunk city Michigan has to offer. So you can miss wit that country shyt.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Bottom line. Do you have a winning record vs FSU? Yes or No. Did they embarrass Michigan at home? yes or no?

We know the answers so just stfu till you can handle the Might Noles.

I'm from Miami dude. A city where people would rather visit vs then any po dunk city Michigan has to offer. So you can miss wit that country shyt.
You from miami thats nice, but that don't make fsu football special now does it? Michigan schedules programs with relevance for big OOC: alabama, florida, notre dame (cowards), washington, texas, oklahoma...florida state is the c squad in state. You're WELCOME for the draw you ate off in the bowl game.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
You from miami thats nice, but that don't make fsu football special now does it? Michigan schedules programs with relevance for big OOC: alabama, florida, notre dame (cowards), washington, texas, oklahoma...florida state is the c squad in state. You're WELCOME for the draw you ate off in the bowl game.
You have a losing record against FSU. Facts