Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Crazy how UF hasn't had a QB drafted since Tebow and Tebow was the last Gator QB on an NFL roster. Who woulda ever thought

It's crazy but they should've been able to make it work with Driskell and Brissett that's on Muschamp they both on NFL rosters shyt didnt Tyler Murphy get drafted too Florida lost damn near as many qbs in short span as FSU after Jameis ran everyone off after the 2013 spring game.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
attachment.php

@malbaker86 it's over

Image aint show bruh.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
It's crazy but they should've been able to make it work with Driskell and Brissett that's on Muschamp they both on NFL rosters shyt didnt Tyler Murphy get drafted too Florida lost damn near as many qbs in short span as FSU after Jameis ran everyone off after the 2013 spring game.

I remember A LOT of Gator fans, white and black, were more in line with wanting Jacoby as the starter than Driskel..buf Muschamp said he went with Drizzy bc of his running ability.... but they hardly utlilized his running ability :snoop:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I remember A LOT of Gator fans, white and black, were more in line with wanting Jacoby as the starter than Driskel..buf Muschamp said he went with Drizzy bc of his running ability.... but they hardly utlilized his running ability :snoop:

Looking back at the 2012 offense for instance you guys had NFL talent at the skill positions

Driskell/Brissett at QB
Gillisee/Jones at RB
Hammond/Dunbar/Reed/Burton at WR/TE

All these guys getting checks

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Thank God for the early signing day cause I'm bout to be broke paying all these recruits :whew:

Lmaooo. I wonder how many recruits are really gonna take advantage of it. I bet all those 3* stars that the big schools offer are gonna sign at the early sign date and "steal" spots from the 5* who are/were interested in that school. Gonna force these schools to be hella cautious with throwing a scholly offer at anybody just cause you want to be first in offering a kid