Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
:deadmanny: at Clemson being everybody go to line...
That's just the ceiling for those two programs my dude. We tryin to break the mold over here, you should be watching our game instead and hope we blow their ass out :manny: y'all can't see em in the BCS, CFP, G-a-r-b mid cards, we just doing the hard work for y'all :hubie:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
That's just the ceiling for those two programs my dude. We tryin to break the mold over here, you should be watching our game instead and hope we blow their ass out :manny: y'all can't see em in the BCS, CFP, G-a-r-b mid cards, we just doing the hard work for y'all :hubie:
Looks at avi, nothing mid card about Thee 1st ever cfp champs. Now when you struggle to win against Jacksonville St, ain't nobody trying to watch yall play. Get ta weight up. Game day will be in Columbus playa :Wewinning:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Looks at avi, nothing mid card about Thee 1st ever cfp champs. Now when you struggle to win against Jacksonville St, ain't nobody trying to watch yall play. Get ta weight up. Game day will be in Columbus playa :Wewinning:

All those night games are very intriguing road teams are all live underdogs.

A scenario with at least 3 of the 4 road teams winning would not surprise me.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
JSU in 15 > the amount of times Clemson shut out a team in '16

Also Virgina Tech L is inexcusable