KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
safe to say Bama aint gon win the chip this year...
zFuMSp6.png

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I wouldn't talk about Michigan at all if it wasn't for all of the delusional fans that need to be put in their place. Otherwise y'all are like Michigan's AP top 10 rank to me, nonexistent

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
The only delusion here, is your opinion on what your selfworth is on these boards.

Nobody gives a fukk about what you say or think.

People see your posts, and at least 68% of the time, they ask themselves why you were even conceived.

Seriously.

So talk about Michigan all you want. Join the rest of the country. Join your step daddy Paul Finebaum. We'll take all the free press.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
The only delusion here, is your opinion on what your selfworth is on these boards.

Nobody gives a fukk about what you say or think.

People see your posts, and at least 68% of the time, they ask themselves why you were even conceived.

Seriously.

So talk about Michigan all you want. Join the rest of the country. Join your step daddy Paul Finebaum. We'll take all the free press.
Obviously ppl read my posts and care what I say or they wouldn't be so mad about them.

U and all of the other Michigan fans are one of the biggest jokes on these boards no one gives a fukk what u think or say either u dumb fukk

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Obviously ppl read my posts

U and all of the other Michigan fans are one of the biggest jokes on these boards no one gives a fukk what u think or say either u dumb fukk

We read your posts because you spam the board like a crying fukking newborn, starving for attention.

I get randomly negged for no reason at times:mjlol:I stay on y'all mind. U ain't got heat like that hoe

Ive never negged you once. Because you ain't worth the effort to be honest. :yeshrug:

Most of the negs I hand out are strictly jokes.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
We read your posts because you spam the board like a crying fukking newborn, starving for attention.

Ive never negged you once. Because you ain't worth the effort to be honest. :yeshrug:

Most of the negs I hand out are strictly jokes.
lmao i dont give a fukk what any of yall think about me obviously. that must be u.

stop acting like michigan is on bama's level or even florida state's level and we wouldnt have any problems:yeshrug:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
lmao i dont give a fukk what any of yall think about me obviously. that must be u.

stop acting like michigan is on bama's level or even florida state's level and we wouldnt have any problems:yeshrug:

You obviously DO give a fukk. You're crying like a whaling virgin getting fukked.

And what problems do we have? You're nothing more than an annoying little gnat to me. :manny:

You might think i hate you, but like I've already mentioned before. I enjoy your shytty perspective on college football. It makes me laugh. You're so misinformed with everything, that it's a comedy skit to me. So do you breh. :mjgrin:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
You obviously DO give a fukk. You're crying like a whaling virgin getting fukked.

And what problems do we have? You're nothing more than an annoying little gnat to me. :manny:

You might think i hate you, but like I've already mentioned before. I enjoy your shytty perspective on college football. It makes me laugh. You're so misinformed with everything, that it's a comedy skit to me. So do you breh. :mjgrin:
U are the one who quoted my post u dumb c*nt lmao i dont give a shyt about u aint nobody crying my team is in the top 10 breh