hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Umm. You didn't score in the playoffs:wtf:. Not a field goal. Not a safety. It was like Clemson was playing against themselves.:russ:
giphy.gif

Powerful posting:cheers:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Cause I'm sure beating Michigan who lost to Iowa is a marquee win :ohhh: I don't think y'all should be ranked until you can prove Lamar won't leave you nikkas shaking and shivering
It's amazing how all the lowly teams jock Louisville.

Ok I get it. Ya'll can't beat us so you dikk ride a team that did. :mjlol:

Still can't beat us tho :umad:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
I said smacked not smashed. As in shocked. Learn how to comprehend. Like a bytch running her mouth thinking a guy wouldn't do anything and he smacks her.

Ya'll was the bytch in that example:mjlol:

PSU wasnt supposed to beat ya'll. Just like garbage ass VT wasnt supposed to. AT YO HOME:russ:
i barely pay attention to what nikkas post word for word when im using my phone to post but nikkas got lucky with a punt block... :yeshrug:

both our teams aint win the chip last season so say less & MAKE THE PLAYOFFS.. :russell:

also you bring up VT as if we didn't win the chip that year.. :dead:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
i barely pay attention to what nikkas post word for word when im using my phone to post but nikkas got lucky with a punt block... :yeshrug:

both our teams aint win the chip last season so say less & MAKE THE PLAYOFFS.. :russell:

also you bring up VT as if we didn't win the chip that year.. :dead:
Shouldn't have went losing to them bums. I mean they were trash that year too.

Ya'll the ACC bytch. Multiple teams beat ya'll from that division.

Playoffs the only way we'll play ya'll. OSU ain't never putting us on the schedule.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Shouldn't have went losing to them bums. I mean they were trash that year too.

Ya'll the ACC bytch. Multiple teams beat ya'll from that division.

Playoffs the only way we'll play ya'll. OSU ain't never putting us on the schedule.
loss Braxton for the season & started a RS Freshman in JT Barrett, just came off from playing Navy triple option... no excuses, just facts... :ehh:

i hate when you nikkas talk about schedules when WE have no control over them & there made 5+ yrs in advance.. like wtf are you talking bout goofy?:dwillhuh: the homie @Freddie.Cane is right, fukking brick wall... :laff:

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
It's amazing how all the lowly teams jock Louisville.

Ok I get it. Ya'll can't beat us so you dikk ride a team that did. :mjlol:

Still can't beat us tho :umad:
Bro, it ain't got nothing to do with lowly this or lowly that. Most fans would shut the fukk up after having a program defining loss like that and especially after getting humbled by UNC again soon after, but you in particular, you really got the gall to speak big shyt after all that :gucci:
FSU's most impressive feat was being second best in a conference with the competition being a 4 loss Louisville, a collapsed Miami, a decent at best Pittsburgh and for all intents and purposes the rest of the conference gets half a bar :heh:
Not a god damn person respects FSU right now, and why would anybody? Your QB is a few more hits away from being a veggie, you got new RBs starting, your OL is barely middle school level, your entire defense couldn't possibly be more overrated, having been shytted on by even Wilton Speight (:scusthov:) and you haven't been the ACC's best for two years now :dahell:
So no you remedial autist, it isn't about FSU's status pre Oregon rape session, it's about FSU's status NOW. You nikkas ain't not a mug fuggggggin thing :camby:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If Big & Rich don't namedrop your squad they ain't shyt:sas2: