The OFFICIAL 2016 TLR POTY Thread

Who Should Be The 2016 TLR Poster of the Year?

• malcolmxxx_45

Votes: 154 40.8%
  • DrX

Votes: 36 9.5%
  • BmoreGorilla

Votes: 13 3.4%
  • Big Daddy

Votes: 13 3.4%
  • BlackPearl

Votes: 93 24.7%
  • Poitier

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • wickedsm

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Kotal Kahn

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Phoenix_Knightly23

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • ridedolo

Votes: 6 1.6%
  • Booksnrain

Votes: 11 2.9%
  • The HONORABLE SKJ

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • The BasedFather

Votes: 6 1.6%
  • YaThreadFloppedB!

Votes: 22 5.8%
  • BocaRear

Votes: 5 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
If @malcolmxxx_45 or @DrX dont win this site is bullshyt :scust:
:wtf: I'd give the nomination / vote to @Cali_livin

No offense to neither of them, but neither of them have a single thread from their 2016 that could rival the fukkery of my TCC exposal thread

Neither of them have a single thread from their 2016 that could rival the fukkery of my Phoenix Knightly thread

Neither of them have a single thread from their 2016 that could rival the transparency and realness of my Coli Ladies Pull Up On Me thread

Neither of them have a single thread from their 2016 that could rival the hilariousness of my Da Hell thread

Neither of them have a single thread from their 2016 that could rival the authenticity of my Bedwench at My Job thread

And those are just my threads that should've went to the Rafters, doesn't even count all the actual Plats.

Biased voters like yourself who vote off of favoritism instead of actual body of work are what's "bullsh!t"

Voting for a Canadian troll(malc) who never posts a proof pic of anything he claims, gets caught in countless duck tales, and gets site-wide neg trains ordered on him by the owners for sh!t-trolling the forum, is what's "bullsh!t"

Damn right it pisses me off. I put my real self ouchea. 100% transparent real and authentic. Everybody else hides behind the sanctity of their monitors and usernames.

The coli has seen my d!ck, my crib, my car, my nails, my body, my hoes, emails from bedwench hoes at my job, texts from hoes, hoes p*ssy, t*ts, all authentic and real life.

But that ain't POTY :mindblown:
Sh!t-trolling and users who make depression threads are what's POTY :mindblown:
You gatdamn right I'm pissed :martin:

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Voting for a Canadian troll(malc) who never posts a proof pic of anything he claims, gets caught in countless duck tales, and gets site-wide neg trains ordered on him by the owners for sh!t-trolling the forum, is what's "bullsh!t"
That's the funny part :pachaha: get out your feelings breh :umad:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
No offense to neither of them, but neither of them have a single thread from their 2016 that could rival the fukkery of my TCC exposal thread

Neither of them have a single thread from their 2016 that could rival the fukkery of my Phoenix Knightly thread

Neither of them have a single thread from their 2016 that could rival the transparency and realness of my Coli Ladies Pull Up On Me thread

Neither of them have a single thread from their 2016 that could rival the hilariousness of my Da Hell thread

Neither of them have a single thread from their 2016 that could rival the authenticity of my Bedwench at My Job thread

And those are just my threads that should've went to the Rafters, doesn't even count all the actual Plats.

Biased voters like yourself who vote off of favoritism instead of actual body of work are what's "bullsh!t"

Damn right it pisses me off. I put my real self ouchea. 100% transparent real and authentic. Everybody else hides behind the sanctity of their monitors and usernames.

The coli has seen my d!ck, my crib, my car, my nails, my body, my hoes, emails from bedwench hoes at my job, texts from hoes, hoes p*ssy, t*ts, all authentic and real life.

u need to make a campaign thread bro :mjcry:

this is not right :mjcry:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps

You had a good year - provided the locker room with endless fukkery.:ehh:

But that nikka malc another level :francis: nikka been trolling and dropping plats for 10 years

This should be his lifetime achievement award:wow:

There's always 2017 :ufdup:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
You had a good year - provided the locker room with endless fukkery.:ehh:

But that nikka malc another level :francis: nikka been trolling and dropping plats for 10 years

This should be his lifetime achievement award:wow:

There's always 2017 :ufdup:

Tbh I hadn't thought about it like that............................ and if I'm going to keep it 100, displaying that kind of consistency with trolling over such a long time,

without a doubt trumps the fact that I had a mere two championship years back to back (2015 was even more of a monster year for me than my 2016).

I just hadn't really thought about it like that. My bad.

I felt some type of way because I lost this same exact way, last year :snoop: (to someone who only had maybe 3-4 plats while I had like 15 plats 8 of which couldve been Rafters).

But aye, like I said, you put a perspective on it that I hadn't previously considered, and I completely and wholly agree. Malc deserves it.

But only because he's been doing it so long and hasn't been awarded for it yet, not because his 2016 alone was better than my 2016 alone because it wasn't :ufdup:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Wow we still up
After the breast pics
The gender baiting

Make the coli great

Fred

My boys haven't come through yet breh :tronbronparker: