The OFFICIAL 2016 TLR POTY Thread

Who Should Be The 2016 TLR Poster of the Year?

• malcolmxxx_45

Votes: 154 40.8%
  • DrX

Votes: 36 9.5%
  • BmoreGorilla

Votes: 13 3.4%
  • Big Daddy

Votes: 13 3.4%
  • BlackPearl

Votes: 93 24.7%
  • Poitier

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • wickedsm

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Kotal Kahn

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Phoenix_Knightly23

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • ridedolo

Votes: 6 1.6%
  • Booksnrain

Votes: 11 2.9%
  • The HONORABLE SKJ

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • The BasedFather

Votes: 6 1.6%
  • YaThreadFloppedB!

Votes: 22 5.8%
  • BocaRear

Votes: 5 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
No offense to neither of them, but neither of them have a single thread from their 2016 that could rival the fukkery of my TCC exposal thread

Neither of them have a single thread from their 2016 that could rival the fukkery of my Phoenix Knightly thread

Neither of them have a single thread from their 2016 that could rival the transparency and realness of my Coli Ladies Pull Up On Me thread

Neither of them have a single thread from their 2016 that could rival the hilariousness of my Da Hell thread

Neither of them have a single thread from their 2016 that could rival the authenticity of my Bedwench at My Job thread

And those are just my threads that should've went to the Rafters, doesn't even count all the actual Plats.

Biased voters like yourself who vote off of favoritism instead of actual body of work are what's "bullsh!t"

Voting for a Canadian troll(malc) who never posts a proof pic of anything he claims, gets caught in countless duck tales, and gets site-wide neg trains ordered on him by the owners for sh!t-trolling the forum, is what's "bullsh!t"

Damn right it pisses me off. I put my real self ouchea. 100% transparent real and authentic. Everybody else hides behind the sanctity of their monitors and usernames.

The coli has seen my d!ck, my crib, my car, my nails, my body, my hoes, emails from bedwench hoes at my job, texts from hoes, hoes p*ssy, t*ts, all authentic and real life.

But that ain't POTY :mindblown:
Sh!t-trolling and users who make depression threads are what's POTY :mindblown:
You gatdamn right I'm pissed :martin:

I had no idea. Changing my vote. You deserve it.

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No offense to neither of them, but neither of them have a single thread from their 2016 that could rival the fukkery of my TCC exposal thread

Neither of them have a single thread from their 2016 that could rival the fukkery of my Phoenix Knightly thread

Neither of them have a single thread from their 2016 that could rival the transparency and realness of my Coli Ladies Pull Up On Me thread

Neither of them have a single thread from their 2016 that could rival the hilariousness of my Da Hell thread

Neither of them have a single thread from their 2016 that could rival the authenticity of my Bedwench at My Job thread

And those are just my threads that should've went to the Rafters, doesn't even count all the actual Plats.

Biased voters like yourself who vote off of favoritism instead of actual body of work are what's "bullsh!t"

Voting for a Canadian troll(malc) who never posts a proof pic of anything he claims, gets caught in countless duck tales, and gets site-wide neg trains ordered on him by the owners for sh!t-trolling the forum, is what's "bullsh!t"

Damn right it pisses me off. I put my real self ouchea. 100% transparent real and authentic. Everybody else hides behind the sanctity of their monitors and usernames.

The coli has seen my d!ck, my crib, my car, my nails, my body, my hoes, emails from bedwench hoes at my job, texts from hoes, hoes p*ssy, t*ts, all authentic and real life.

But that ain't POTY :mindblown:
Sh!t-trolling and users who make depression threads are what's POTY :mindblown:
You gatdamn right I'm pissed :martin:

shyt man. You put in serious work, respect.