The OFFICIAL 2016 TLR POTY Thread

Who Should Be The 2016 TLR Poster of the Year?

• malcolmxxx_45

Votes: 154 40.8%
  • DrX

Votes: 36 9.5%
  • BmoreGorilla

Votes: 13 3.4%
  • Big Daddy

Votes: 13 3.4%
  • BlackPearl

Votes: 93 24.7%
  • Poitier

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • wickedsm

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Kotal Kahn

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Phoenix_Knightly23

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • ridedolo

Votes: 6 1.6%
  • Booksnrain

Votes: 11 2.9%
  • The HONORABLE SKJ

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • The BasedFather

Votes: 6 1.6%
  • YaThreadFloppedB!

Votes: 22 5.8%
  • BocaRear

Votes: 5 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
@YaThreadFloppedB! gotta go thru a lot son. Cleaning up all these flopped threads by these trash ass posters. His notifications be on fire with all the mentions he get from them garbage ass threads. Poster of the year yall, the real MVP :wow:
It's a burden I bear humbly, Friend:ohwow:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
It's ok brehs :mjcry:

2017 looks promising :wow:
Bro I was legitimately going to campaign for you to get on this ballot. lol the fukkery of x vs pearl was too much for me to ignore. There are so many good angles to play with those two. I could go way harder, but I gain nothing from it.

I don't really care who wins. You should be on this ballot though. I do care about this ballot being a reflection of posters who put in work by creating content not just developing relationships.

Funny thing is people are making all sorts of moves behind the scenes. This ballot is BS, more than half of the nominees shouldn't be on this ballot. They don't do shyt around here but lurk threads and who ride. If all I did was lurk and troll posts, I'd be a different poster.

But posters like you and I who are damn near creating good content on here everyday are not on this ballot. shyt is all the way fukked up.

Naw, man, I'm not happy. At all.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Bro I was legitimately going to campaign for you to get on this ballot. lol the fukkery of x vs pearl was too much for me to ignore. There are so many good angles to play with those two. I could go way harder, but I gain nothing from it.

I don't really care who wins. You should be on this ballot though. I do care about this ballot being a reflection of posters who put in work by creating content not just developing relationships.

Funny thing is people are making all sorts of moves behind the scenes. This ballot is BS, more than half of the nominees shouldn't be on this ballot. They don't do shyt around here but lurk threads and who ride. If all I did was lurk and troll posts, I'd be a different poster.

But posters like you and I who are damn near creating good content on here everyday are not on this ballot. shyt is all the way fukked up.

Naw, man, I'm not happy. At all.
it all good breh :wow:
2017 belongs to us

@BlackPearl you aint shyt running a sex campaign :mjlol: