The Official 2016 Olympics thread: Medals Are For the Elite but Zika is For Everybody

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man when they showed the girl in the 5000 get impeded and hurt herself and she continues and limps to the finish....man I had to drop a thug tear. That's some emotional stuff man :mjcry:

Yeah I saw that, but even if she was healthy she wasn't going to catch those Kenyans and Ethiopians. So it was a lost cause anyway.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I don't see the problem if the athletes are getting paid. Athletes travel and play wherever they get a paycheck. When basketball players can't make it in America; they go overseas to make a paycheck. Maybe it is just me, but I don't see the problem; especially when most of them are not going to make the Olympic team in their own countries.

do you b

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You as well.

However, you do realize that most of these runners and other athletes that you see in the Olympics competing for whatever Country; actually went to school and still live in the USA. Right? So essentially they are Americans, but they are competing for other countries. In some cases the competitors were actually born in the USA but compete in the Country of their parents..

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

You forget these girls really are young and how much pressure is on them .

Watching this video and really seeing their personalities showed me a lot .

Man all that talk about gabby hating :rudy:

They all seem like they fukk with each other a lot .

:russ: at Simone playing jeezy all the time .

Edit* :beli:
It was on Facebook live don't know why i can't post the link .

Simone be listening to Jeezy?!

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
You as well.

However, you do realize that most of these runners and other athletes that you see in the Olympics competing for whatever Country; actually went to school and still live in the USA. Right? So essentially they are Americans, but they are competing for other countries. In some cases the competitors were actually born in the USA but compete in the Country of their parents..

I feel the way I feel, no need to try to convince me otherwise.....Bahrain isn't a African country, but using African athletes.....1.6% of Bahrain is African people

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_mxamtrWXlH1qijtb6o1_1280.jpg

Homie in the back knows what's up:takedat: