The Official 2016 Olympics thread: Medals Are For the Elite but Zika is For Everybody

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
jesus christ...Bolt pulled up with tens of meters to go looking around like nothing...unreal. he probably could've gotten the record on that one had he gone all out, right? he got a great jump at the start.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yup no need though just have to be top 2

jesus christ...Bolt pulled up with tens of meters to go looking around like nothing...unreal. he probably could've gotten the record on that one had he gone all out, right? he got a great jump at the start.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yea dude pulled up, looked around, got a drink and came back to finish the race :mjlol:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not the athletes, the country......They wouldn't want an African man running the country, but track is ok......:mjpls:

I don't see the problem if the athletes are getting paid. Athletes travel and play wherever they get a paycheck. When basketball players can't make it in America; they go overseas to make a paycheck. Maybe it is just me, but I don't see the problem; especially when most of them are not going to make the Olympic team in their own countries.