The Official 2016 Olympics thread: Medals Are For the Elite but Zika is For Everybody

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Some weird stuff going on in this thread.......People of "supposedly" African heritage hating on other people of African heritage because they're from another country........Oh boy.....

:snoop:
This is by far the corniest shyt I've experienced with the Olympics. Thread is full of :what:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This

I had no problem when Bolt won in 2008.

But then all these non-AA blacks soon start letting out there built up hate for AA out.

it's like Bolt was there savior to finally beat their chest and say the shyt they really feel about AA.

Had me like :wtf:

European CAC have pulled a Willy Lynch on all black people around the world.
My bad for negging you, I read that other comment wrong :mjcry:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
He was regarded as the fastest man by nbc cuz of the 200...he got his ass beat head to head by the true fastest man of that era...I don't care about his records in the 400 he wasn't the fastest man on the planet at that time...only reason yall care about the 200 and 400 of that time is cuz Bailey kept you out of the 100 lane...Good!

If you don't care about the "400" then shut the fukk up because the only person trying to downplay Micheal Johnson's sheer dominance in his specialty (400m) is you by bringing up the fastest man the world title held by a flash in the pan sprinter who isn't even considered historically (accomplishment wise) as one of the top sprinters in his principle event (100m).

:pachaha:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
:camby: Nah I'm not down with that c00n shyt when it comes to the Olympics. I'm happy for any African brother or sister to win unless I dislike that person. I'm not a c00n like you're .

Same....

That black vs black stuff is corny as fukk.

Folks always try to go there on so many levels. I mean it's cool if you prefer one over another but trying to down one and their people is some faq shyt

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Man I'm not Jamaican and don't give af, Bolt is black so I'm just as proud of my nikka as I am of any black american athlete.:myman::salute:
#BlackExcellence

Cp3WiODXYAAZ-_5.jpg

The Olympics not going to be the same when he retires and I'm gon tell my grandkids about the GOAT:to:

I feel like he has one more Olympics.....Michael Johnson was winning the 400 m at like 30 something

So watching women's volley ball, the chick ran underneath net and hit the ball and saved the play....