The Official 2016 Olympics thread: Medals Are For the Elite but Zika is For Everybody

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I swear Jamaica has the biggest c00ns on this site, stay hating on other African people because of where they're from

Now don't be a bytch now. Ain't no one hating on Afrians but your own delusional self. Ain't no one hating on where other people is from so stop crying. :camby:

There are c00ns all over the world and not all black people from other countries think like that.

There are three black men that won tonight. Stop hating and be happy that cacs ain't dominanting this sport.

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
Man I'm not Jamaican and don't give af, Bolt is black so I'm just as proud of my nikka as I am of any black american athlete.:myman::salute:
#BlackExcellence

Cp3WiODXYAAZ-_5.jpg

The Olympics not going to be the same when he retires and I'm gon tell my grandkids about the GOAT:to:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This BRA v RUS semi final BVB match was exceptional. The first game was a nail biter. The second was respectable but I cannot personally imagine the pressure playing again a home team in this particular situation. It reminds me of those old madden games where you could vibrate your opponent's controller. I commend the Russian team for their fight. Salute to my women Agatha and Brabara.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Jaqueline Carvalho on the Brazil volleyball team is absolutely gorgeous. Like she could literally be a supermodel.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Man I'm not Jamaican and don't give af, Bolt is black so I'm just as proud of my nikka as I am of any black american athlete.:myman::salute:
#BlackExcellence

Cp3WiODXYAAZ-_5.jpg

The Olympics not going to be the same when he retires and I'm gon tell my grandkids about the GOAT:to:

what a time to be alive
and he never lost an olympics or world title and he was going against the fastest of the fast, tyson gay, powell, gatlin, yohan blake

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Some weird stuff going on in this thread.......People of "supposedly" African heritage hating on other people of African heritage because they're from another country........Oh boy.....

:snoop:
forreal man. all our countries are just a result of where the slave ship landed. usain bolt is west african first, michael johnson is west african, donnovan bailey is west african, carl lewis is west african, etc. etc.

volleyball probably only sport where id rather watch women over men
for me you can add tennis and gymnastics.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This BRA v RUS semi final BVB match was exceptional. The first game was a nail biter. The second was respectable but I cannot personally imagine the pressure playing again a home team in this particular situation. It reminds me of those old madden games where you could vibrate your opponent's controller. I commend the Russian team for their fight. Salute to my women Agatha and Brabara.

They can't have Brazil play in this late time slot again tho:leostare:

I'm trying to see some cheeks:damn: