The Official 2016 Olympics thread: Medals Are For the Elite but Zika is For Everybody

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why them Asian gymnast girls look like them little kids on the 80s of the version thundercats cartoon.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby: Nah I'm not down with that c00n shyt when it comes to the Olympics. I'm happy for any African brother or sister to win unless I dislike that person. I'm not a c00n like you're .

This

I had no problem when Bolt won in 2008.

But then all these non-AA blacks soon start letting out there built up hate for AA out.

it's like Bolt was there savior to finally beat their chest and say the shyt they really feel about AA.

Had me like :wtf:

European CAC have pulled a Willy Lynch on all black people around the world.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
00039cf7_medium.jpeg

Get that creature out of the way:camby:.....What's up with the cleanup crew (women):shaq:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
This

I had no problem when Bolt won in 2008.

But then all these non-AA blacks soon start letting out there built up hate for AA out.

it's like Bolt was there savior to finally beat their chest and say the shyt they really feel about AA.

Had me like :wtf:

European CAC have pulled a Willy Lynch on all black people around the world.

Foh with this shyt...some dudes are Jamaican descent and are proud...

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Damn. :mjcry:

Bitter sweet, because she will always have the glory that was 2012; rising up from the dumb ass criticisms, racists and crab ass mentality blacks to be the very best in the world. The embodiment of black excellence. Black girl excellence. That's her moment forever.

At the same time, it was tough seein her out here now, 4 years later, looking a combination of distracted, disinterested and borderline flabby. I wanted her to just come in drama free, criticism free, and just have one of those Shelly-Ann type send offs, where its just a parade of love even if or when her fellow country-women get the best of her.