The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Celtics can't under any circumstances keep that pick. Adding another young player makes zero sense on all levels. Unless it's one of the Philly bigs or another young player whi has a year or two in the league, and even then... blah

I'm obviously a huge Dunn fan since he played at Providence but if they draft him Smart would have to go. Just wouldn't make sense adding another rookie to this team.

Agreed about smart having to go but you never know, smart has proven he can play at least 3 difference positions and even guarded the 4 against Atlanta.

If Danny can't find a trade to his liking, he won't just trade for anybody you make the pick and keep it moving. It's not like he can't move other picks, he's still got more than anybody.

I can see him drafting Chriss and another big or getting Chriss and making a run at whiteside, horford, and biyombo. Can't imagine sullinger is back under any circumstances

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Reminder: updated mock on Thursday, this time BOTH rounds.

@Higher Tech Indiana is up. Your turn to pick.

If there was ever a scenario where Brown and Chriss go 3 and 4, I'm falling out of my seat
I'll try to participate next year, I haven't really been up on college ball the past few years. I barely know the top prospects

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Also, doesn't appear Danny will do the third pick straight up for okafor. He wants more.

I did read stuff that seemed to indicate he had interest in Covington and especially saric.
Okafor is by far better than any big in this draft, good luck :mjlol:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I can see the argument being made for Chriss or bender having more upside in today's NBA
Bender might end up being really good. I actually think he'd be a nice fit between Simmons and Embiid but we have far too many bigs already

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Celtics can't under any circumstances keep that pick. Adding another young player makes zero sense on all levels. Unless it's one of the Philly bigs or another young player whi has a year or two in the league, and even then... blah

I'm obviously a huge Dunn fan since he played at Providence but if they draft him Smart would have to go. Just wouldn't make sense adding another rookie to this team.

Why it don't make any sense? Were not in win now mode.