The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
It really hasn't yet.

Philosophically speaking, as I've said before, it can help the bench and it can guarantee Zach never plays PG again, but if the idea is to make Dunn a starter, I don't wanna hear a word about playoffs because they'd be taking a step back.

My thing is, if you wanna go a different direction at PG, getting a shooter should be a prerequisite, and Dunn ain't that. He has some of the same question marks.

You don't necessarily have to thrust a starting spot onto Dunn, he can come along slowly and be a backup for a year and then they can make a decision between the two of them. It's a win win

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
You don't necessarily have to thrust a starting spot onto Dunn, he can come along slowly and be a backup for a year and then they can make a decision between the two of them. It's a win win
THIS I'm not opposed to, and if they're successful during that time I won't care what happens after.

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Marquese Chriss flying up the mocks.
DX has him 3rd, draft.net 7th and Chad Ford 6th

I like him too but not sure about that. He must be shooting lights out in work outs.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
True story, I had a nightmare my Lakers drafted Dragon Bender...no joke I woke up like
giphy.gif

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
That'd be sherrod Blakey I've never really got much of an indication he's connected with the Celtics

But I do think the pick is too important to take a home run swing on an unknown and miss so it wouldn't shock me if its true
Bender will be in America on the 12 and he's still scheduled to work out for Boston.

Thibs kinda feels the same way as Ainge but both will look at him.

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
I think if the draft were today, Chriss is the pick with Dunn being second on their board
Celtics can't under any circumstances keep that pick. Adding another young player makes zero sense on all levels. Unless it's one of the Philly bigs or another young player whi has a year or two in the league, and even then... blah

I'm obviously a huge Dunn fan since he played at Providence but if they draft him Smart would have to go. Just wouldn't make sense adding another rookie to this team.