The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Knowing our luck/history it would be because they made some panic trade during the draft. :francis:

Osman is probably better off getting adjusted in the states now and getting his weight up will leading the Canton Charge in the D-League playoffs.

Besides....I need someone else besides Jordan McCrae to give a shyt about in Summer League.

I don't know, those Euros adjust pretty quickly now, he just doesn't seem ready and it's made worse by the fact thee's not much playing time to go around.

The grass is always greener :wow: Summer league for you is like the ugly chick that you didn't want to be seen with when you had nothing but held you down like no other before, now you miss it even though you got the bad bytch with the flash and potential ring on her finger. That ugly broad makin them eggs, grits and links for you every morning still gets some flashbacks.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Bulls need to move up to draft dunn from providence then rose can :camby:

Ideally Trading taj and the 14th pick for the t wolves 5th pick could work but that requires thibs and gar forman to make a trade :snoop:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Simmons will be a rich mans odom
last two players they compared to Bron was Andrew Wiggins & Harrison Barnes...
zI9rPAS.png

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lakers need to get a 3 in the worse way. If we keep ouf pick we gotta go with Ingram. Simmons might be the more regarded prospect but if he cant shoot its just not gonna work without us making trades.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Lakers need to get a 3 in the worse way. If we keep ouf pick we gotta go with Ingram. Simmons might be the more regarded prospect but if he cant shoot its just not gonna work without us making trades.
We need best available talent period. We can always trade nance/clarkson or someone for a 3. You don't miss out on a elite prospect cuz we got 2 pf already

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need best available talent period. We can always trade nance/clarkson or someone for a 3. You don't miss out on a elite prospect cuz we got 2 pf already
Alot of ppl seem to think Simmons/Ingram arent far apart. If thats the case you gotta consider fit. I personally like Ingram better due to his shooting/scoring/ length/ athleticism. I think he can be an elite SF. All the good teams right now have pieces that fit to a tee.