The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
The Colangelos got a bad wrap when they went to Toronto, but during their time in Phoenix, they would murder the draft.

Jeff Hornacek, Cedric Ceballos, and Richard Dumas in the 2nd rd

Dan Majerle & Michael Finley in the late 1st

Amare('02) & Shawn Marion('99) with the 9th picks------>both came out in weak drafts and should've gone much higher

Nash @ 13 in '96

They had an eye for talent

Nash wasn't 13 in 96. Kobe was

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
I think Sixers killed it with the first round. Luwawu looks athletic as hell and unlike many Euro cats, he actually drives it to the basket and shoots. His body seems fine at the moment.

Korkmaz seems to have a lot of praise and he's just 18. nikka won a dunkoff dressed as Darth Vader :russ:

These cats really need a PG though.

Two questions though.

1. Is Dario Saric any good?

2. Why do they want to get rid of Okafor so badly when statistically he was probably the 3rd best rookie and basically averaged a double double?
Breh if you not black why are you using the N word? :jbhmm:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
I think Sixers killed it with the first round. Luwawu looks athletic as hell and unlike many Euro cats, he actually drives it to the basket and shoots. His body seems fine at the moment.

Korkmaz seems to have a lot of praise and he's just 18. nikka won a dunkoff dressed as Darth Vader :russ:

These cats really need a PG though.

Two questions though.

1. Is Dario Saric any good?

2. Why do they want to get rid of Okafor so badly when statistically he was probably the 3rd best rookie and basically averaged a double double?

1. Dario Saric may end up being the starting PF for Philly long term if that jumper of his is legit. He shot it over 40% from 3 last season in Europe. If Simmons were to move to SF, a stretch 4 who can play defense would be ideal between him and Embiid.

2. Okafor didn't basically average a double double. In fact Nerlens Noel was closer to averaging a double double than Okafor. One criticism Sixer fans have of Okafor is actually that he's a terrible rebounder. He had so many games last year with 20 points and 3-4 rebounds. He's a cross between Enes Kanter and Brook Lopez right now with his ability to score in the post but his lack of defense and rebounding.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I will never hate on Jah he receives so much distain that I don't understand I've heard people say Myles Turner was better..I refuse to believe that Jah is this bad he may be a weak rebounder and below average defender but he will improve...Based on the fact the Colangelos allowed him to be on the select team and not Noel leads me to believe they value him more...
Jah will improve over this offseason and rather it's in philly or elsewhere he will answer a teams questions at the 5 for the next decade.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka I aint white neither. I grew up with only nikkas and All my friends are nikkas.

So dont be a bytch ass

nikka :lolbron:

you know the rules post a pic of your hand with your screen name in it...real simple

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
nikka I aint white neither. I grew up with only nikkas and All my friends are nikkas.

So dont be a bytch ass

Don't get put on that summer jam screen breh. This is how you get in the red with a TLR exposal thread that lasts 20 pages. :beli:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
I aint even black though :francis:

Shorty's a 40 year old plus woman

So dont be a bytch ass

Have some respect... Your'e not being funny, you're being ignorant.

Just because the people you grew up with are some c00ns and didn't check you, doesn't mean the rest of the world rock like that.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have some respect... Your'e not being funny, you're being ignorant.

Just because the people you grew up with are some c00ns and didn't check you, doesn't mean the rest of the world rock like that.

Yup the people I rock with are c00ns :comeon: