The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Is Swaggy P on the trade block? Would he be a good bench player for OKC? I havent seen dude play in a couple years
He's terrible, he was okay before Lakers because he at least contributed by scoring. He let that swaggy brand get over his head, and just goes out and takes shyt shots. He wouldn't help a bit, he's been on market for a year now and no one has traded for him

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Bazemore works hard. Who knows how good he gonna be.

He is a hard worker...the Hawks really want him back and I'm guessing if the money is right he'll be back but he's not really a SG. I'd still be happy with letting him walk, but I don't see the Hawks allowing that to happen

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
1. Is Wade Baldwin any good?

2. Why did Deyonta Davis drop so much?

3. Biggest steal of the draft?

1. He's alright, personally I think he went at the right spot, any higher would be a reach, most people either really like him or really hate him

2. Teams went with a lot of draft-and-stash guys earlier because Deyonta still needs to develop a lot and the international guys you can send them back to Europe while they develop

3. The biggest steal I'd have to say is Luwawu, he should have went in the lottery, another would be Diallo, dude just didn't get to play a lot

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Liking what I have seen from Carlton Bragg recently :ehh:

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Gotta keep whiteside or were done. Tyler johnson yea but iso joe only for the min and a bench role
With the cap going up I doubt joe takes the minimum. But ya you gotta keep the other 2.

Some of the Hawks fans think Deng is done. I thought he played well in the playoffs especially vs Charlotte. He still got something in the tank? I know u watch him more probably

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
With the cap going up I doubt joe takes the minimum. But ya you gotta keep the other 2.

Some of the Hawks fans think Deng is done. I thought he played well in the playoffs especially vs Charlotte. He still got something in the tank? I know u watch him more probably
He still solid. He's not all star Deng anymore but his game is far more suited for our style than most.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL

When bosh went down and he went to the 4 for small ball he excelled but in the playoffs teams already figured out how to defend him but he's an excellent glue guy. Not a main option but best suited as a the 4th main guy so he can spend his energy on defense.

We gave him 10 mil a year i believe and i would be fine with us giving him around 15-16 since thats the market inflation for a player of his skill. We'll see who will be the 1st team to fukk up the budget on these mid tier players. Im hoping age lowers the bidding but if barnes leave GSW he would fit perfectly at the 3 there or even the 4 with dray at the 5

:mjcry:

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Needs to gain weight to show he can defend in the post. But he's a good shooter and athletic and has shown signs of being a good passer.

His passing was one of the things that really stuck out to me, he's pretty good in transition

He looks like he might become a really good on defense too, real physical

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Sixers killed it with the first round. Luwawu looks athletic as hell and unlike many Euro cats, he actually drives it to the basket and shoots. His body seems fine at the moment.

Korkmaz seems to have a lot of praise and he's just 18. nikka won a dunkoff dressed as Darth Vader :russ:

These cats really need a PG though.

Two questions though.

1. Is Dario Saric any good?

2. Why do they want to get rid of Okafor so badly when statistically he was probably the 3rd best rookie and basically averaged a double double?

The Colangelos got a bad wrap when they went to Toronto, but during their time in Phoenix, they would murder the draft.

Jeff Hornacek, Cedric Ceballos, and Richard Dumas in the 2nd rd

Dan Majerle & Michael Finley in the late 1st

Amare('02) & Shawn Marion('99) with the 9th picks------>both came out in weak drafts and should've gone much higher

Nash @ 13 in '96

They had an eye for talent