The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Whats the word on Kareem Walker, word in dem streets he the next one to run the hell away from Ann Arbor :gurl:
He bout to wash out, dude cant get right between injuries and doing dumb shyt:francis:
he was suppose to have next...
fXKIVKX.png

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyts was high as fukk too. Glad i didn't wait til game week like i was gonna do originally. shyts $1,000 a piece now :whew:
I know they high as fukk.I'm in C234 on Bama side.fukked up thing is about a week after i shelled out all that money for tickets i found out someone i knew was selling their tickets to the game for face value,smh.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Them nikkas ain't had a QB since Tebow ain't nobody hype for no Alberto Del Rio at QB. With that trash schedule they playing early they probably won't come out until Tennessee week to troll Swag.
Had Will Grier not been smoking that shyt they'd probably be in the top 10 right now

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
They probably waiting till the Tennessee game to talk shyt.

They know they overachieved last season, which isn't a bad thing, but JMac still building down there.

What can they talk about they lost they final 3 games by a combined score of 97-24 final 3 games and open up with 3 jobbers. "Oh shyt we got UMass Saturday" shyt probably get cut short due to lightning or something

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
What can they talk about they lost they final 3 games by a combined score of 97-24 final 3 games and open up with 3 jobbers. "Oh shyt we got UMass Saturday" shyt probably get cut short due to lightning or something

Yeah the season ended so bad, it's like the first 8 games were so good you'd think Urban was coaching again, then last 6 games went right back to Muschamp era Gator football.

Side note: It's gonna be so many games delayed by Tropical Storm Hermine