The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Wasn't buying him either Florida can do better you compare him to Treon he looks like 96 Danny Wuerfell he played out his ass vs Ole Piss but he wasn't doing much to me outside of that game.
Dude was also a RS freshman, and was still adjusting. He looked better than anyone they had at QB since Tebow. Dude was on his way up.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Haven't been this deep since Tuberville left.......Probably not even when Tuberville was here....AU has dudes all over the league, so even some that don't produce in college much still make it into the league.
:patrice:Doesn't look that special to me tbh. Expecting a lot out of Davidson

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
how long before we use this breh?
S_Posed_to_be_SEC.0.png

week 1?

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Nikkas supporting teams that haven't sniffed the grass at a championship game in nearly 20 years talking.......ok:skip:
Them nikkas have been a guaranteed win for the two State schools so long, the audacity for any Michigan fan to talk shyt smh. A program of funkmaster flexes is what I consider them. loud mouth and ain't got shyt to be loud about

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Them nikkas have been a guaranteed win for the two State schools so long, the audacity for any Michigan fan to talk shyt smh. A program of funkmaster flexes is what I consider them. loud mouth and ain't got shyt to be loud about

isnt gus malzahn just gene chizik 2.0 at this point?:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

isnt gus malzahn just gene chizik 2.0 at this point?:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I swear these Auburn fans hype up their Dline every year and it always sucks:francis:
Every year it's good they have a defined leader that leads all 14-15 games. 2010 they had Fairley, huge drop off once the best DLinemen became basically Corey Lemonier. 2013 they had another leader, Dee Ford, wouldn't have been a real drop off at all but Lawson fukked up. 2015 when Lawson was healthy, they did work, didn't really lose any games because of the DL when he was in. Again, if Lawson doesn't get hurt, we have a leader, and that's what any unit needs to be successful.