The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
If he was as great as he's hyped up to be he'd be best WR in the country without any discussion. Let this sink in, OBJ is about to enter the third year in the NFL, he's only two years older than Ridley :mindblown:.
There can be more than one great WR in college.. Once again what does that have to do with anything lmao? Would that not mean he would be more ready coming out of college? Im still trying to see the negative

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I'll just say it because nobody else will

Ohio state is not going to be very good this year. They lost a TON on both sides, and just lost another skill player....jt barrett is playing with one leg and couldnt fight off his peers to be a starter...on paper, there is NO REASON they should be the favorite vs. michigan, msu, or oklahoma. I think they lose all 3 and win the citrus bowl vs. TN or whoever the hell.

They are way more vulnerable and the adoration of Meyer is making people blind.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Ohio state is not going to be very good this year. They lost a TON on both sides, and just lost another skill player....jt barrett is playing with one leg and couldnt fight off his peers to be a starter...on paper, there is NO REASON they should be the favorite vs. michigan, msu, or oklahoma. I think they lose all 3 and win the citrus bowl vs. TN or whoever the hell.

The recruiting and developing of players says otherwise. Take Gibson who just got suspended, as talented as he was, he wasn't in our 6 deep rotation at wr. 2 concerns i personally have is O line and secondary. All the latest reports from practice is the o line is coming along, and the secondary will be better than last years, which had a top 10 pick, a 2nd rounder, and a UFA who will make Seattle's squad. Oklahoma might get us, 1st road game for the youngins, but by the time we play MSU, and yall them young Bucks gonna be experienced and in playoff mode

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)

They look like a 9-3 team this year :yes: Plus most of the players taking over haven' t played any significant mins. Their Offensive Line is deplete too :pachaha: D-Line too.

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
@smitty22 What kind of program yall running up there :mjpls:

Auburn's next great QB.
u7yzaje8.jpg