Reppin
New Orleans
Like most LSU WRs not named Beckham & Landry? :jbhmm:

Early Doucet :upsetfavre:
Terrence Tolliver :upsetfavre:
Russell Shepard :upsetfavre:
Stone Hands LaFell :upsetfavre:

Kadron Boone :upsetfavre:

Y'all constantly getting the best WR talent in the SEC yet they don't win shyt in college or don't anything in the league
:mjlol: None of them dudes were expected to be more than average. They were all picked past the 3rd round what yu want them to be? By Bama standards isn't being average good right??

And we just getting into this WR game. OBJ, Lanndry and Ruben Randle all are doing good.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Yea Im sure they are better in the big 10 :beli: lol sit down with that shyt
xyfjXYW.png

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Let me tell y'all something about Saban that goes way back to when he was here. He is the MASTER at hiding a player's deficiency. He's a system coach whether people want to admit it or not. That's why every thing seems so robotic and detail oriented when yu watch his games. Yu really don't kno what yu getting from his players till yu see them out on he field. He didn't put good pros when he was here either.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Let me tell y'all something about Saban that goes way back to when he was here. He is the MASTER at hiding a player's deficiency. He's a system coach whether people want to admit it or not. That's why every thing seems so robotic and detail oriented when yu watch his games. Yu really don't kno what yu getting from his players till yu see them out on he field. He didn't put good pros when he was here either.
He has put plenty of great pros in the NFL since hes been here

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
but Saban the goat...
BY5hCz0.png

:lolbron:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
but Saban the goat...
BY5hCz0.png

:lolbron:
Lol none of that shyt he said made any sense.. Every coach has a system they try to implement and every coach wants their team to play smart. Saban is just the best at it. And he has adapted a lot over the past 2 seasons this team is a lot different if u pay attention.. and if u follow the team u know exactly whos going to be good or not

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Florida’s Vernon Hargreaves III on Alabama’s Calvin Ridley: “He can do anything he wants”

I'll think I'll go with the best corner in the nation's opinion after covering him over some dumb LSU fan's :ld:

And every scout site has him as the best WR when he goes to the NFL as well, but what do they know:yeshrug:
Scouts get it wrong every year B :heh:

Against Hargreaves,

Ridley had 8 catches 102 yards 12.8YPC

Dupre 4 catches 115 yards 28.8 YPC 2TD

I guarantee you Dupre has a better career than this kid