The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
There can be more than one great WR in college.. Once again what does that have to do with anything lmao? Would that not mean he would be more ready coming out of college? Im still trying to see the negative
Normally I'm not critical of age but to be as old as this dude you should be dominate that's all I'm saying. We should be able to say that dude can put up 1000 yards in the pros right now. He played 15 games and barely scratch 1000 yards in college. He's out here getting shut down by Clemson's 2nd corner but he's going to go to the pros as a 24 year old rookie and light it up?

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
They look like a 9-3 team this year :yes: Plus most of the players taking over haven' t played any significant mins. Their Offensive Line is deplete too :pachaha: D-Line too.
:russell:From the horses mouth today

• Meyer again said he has the same feeling he did in 2014 about his team. Ohio State won the national championship that season.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Normally I'm not critical of age but to be as old as this dude you should be dominate that's all I'm saying. We should be able to say that dude can put up 1000 yards in the pros right now. He played 15 games and barely scratch 1000 yards in college. He's out here getting shut down by Clemson's 2nd corner but he's going to go to the pros as a 24 year old rookie and light it up?
He's the same age as Dupree basically :russ: lol stop it

And he didnt really play the first few games of the season and had a scrub ass QB breh.. what u expect 2000 yards in his first season in the SEC? even if he was 20 thats still a difference from HS :upsetfavre:

Dupree getting shut down by our shytty secondary but hes going to dominate in the NFL OK BREH:skip:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I'll just say it because nobody else will

Ohio state is not going to be very good this year. They lost a TON on both sides, and just lost another skill player....jt barrett is playing with one leg and couldnt fight off his peers to be a starter...on paper, there is NO REASON they should be the favorite vs. michigan, msu, or oklahoma. I think they lose all 3 and win the citrus bowl vs. TN or whoever the hell.

They are way more vulnerable and the adoration of Meyer is making people blind.
:russell:

You just said all this not long ago.

And yes, there is a reason why they would be favorites "on paper" over the opponents on the schedule sans Oklahoma, they have more pure talent than every team in the country not named Alabama. On par with FSU and probably LSU, and that's it. MSU is replacing their playmakers and a QB that's been there since 2005. And your squad still throwing out bums at the most important position in football. 10 of the 11 starters on offense will be 4* or higher recruits. The one starter who wasn't a 4* or better is projected to be an all american and potential first round draft pick. Recruiting matters, it's the ultimate difference maker in college athletics. And nobody on our schedule does it better.

And JT's one leg sure as hell was running fine against that bum ass defense to the tune of 42 points, seems like his leg is ok to me.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
So...thats it

Fsu has the best player on the field, the best coach on the field, and a team used to playing against the likes of ole miss. There is no reason they should be favorited going into the game.
Its also the first game of the season. Having Kelly over Francois is a huge difference IMO

Ole Miss has the best QB on the field that can overcome a lot. And is Ole miss not used to playing good teams or something?

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
I'll just say it because nobody else will

Ohio state is not going to be very good this year. They lost a TON on both sides, and just lost another skill player....jt barrett is playing with one leg and couldnt fight off his peers to be a starter...on paper, there is NO REASON they should be the favorite vs. michigan, msu, or oklahoma. I think they lose all 3 and win the citrus bowl vs. TN or whoever the hell.

They are way more vulnerable and the adoration of Meyer is making people blind.
AOq9tJn.gif

say less...

Date: November 26

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Its also the first game of the season. Having Kelly over Francois is a huge difference IMO

Ole Miss has the best QB on the field that can overcome a lot. And is Ole miss not used to playing good teams or something?

they got Dalvin tho bro. Dalvin is a top 5 player in the country. Ole Miss dont have the squad they've had. no Nkimdeche is a huge loss for them.
Take FSU