The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Just saw that last play on Twitter, yeah he scored. Grimes the best wr recruit we've gotten since i can remember. Gonna be a problem. Thats my future Buckeye :Bombaye:. That damn Canes u mad smiley :deadmanny::buckeyesalute:

It's gonna sound like a Jay-z verse "...who the best? Biggie, Jay-z or Nas"

"who the best? Higgins, Jeudy or Grimes"

Woodwerkz

Daps
Reppin
So let me see if i'm up to speed...

Auburn DB got arrested for eluding police and having a non permit gun in the car
The U dismissed 2 players
FUI Assistant coach caught the SR-22 DUI charge
and
2 Western Michigan players held a woman at gun and knife point

Report: Western Michigan players arrested for holding up student at gunpoint

@Woodwerkz one of the weather models (European) show a Hurricane hitting Alabama next Saturday :beli:

Man wtf...are you serious! I'm gonna head up to SC then and watch the shyt on TV instead of going. I love watching live...but not in the rain...not when I just got over a bad cold last week.

@Rigby. @Chrishaune are y'all grounds crew workers on Elite levels like Clemson's were for the Notre Dame game last season in the monsoon?

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Man wtf...are you serious! I'm gonna head up to SC then and watch the shyt on TV instead of going. I love watching live...but not in the rain...not when I just got over a bad cold last week.

@Rigby. @Chrishaune are y'all grounds crew workers on Elite levels like Clemson's were for the Notre Dame game last season in the monsoon?

It's just one model solution, storm hasn't even formed yet, but anything that does get into the Gulf will have plenty of warm water to strengthen. Just a wait and see approach, been 11 years since I've been through a Hurricane :pachaha:

Oh and Auburn field might be slippery, rain or dry, look at last year's Iron Bowl, Henry was sliding all over the place and a ref almost cracked his head :mjpls:

Woodwerkz

Daps
Reppin
It's just one model solution, storm hasn't even formed yet, but anything that does get into the Gulf will have plenty of warm water to strengthen. Just a wait and see approach, been 11 years since I've been through a Hurricane :pachaha:

Oh and Auburn field might be slippery, rain or dry, look at last year's Iron Bowl, Henry was sliding all over the place and a ref almost cracked his head :mjpls:

I know that the first week or so in fall camp it rained a bunch and Dabo would have them practicing in the rain instead of being inside on the field.

I wonder if Deshaun would comeback for another year to avoid going to the Cleveland Browns...lol.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
The Big Dak is really about to go from taking trash ass Tyler Russell's job after he got hurt to taking Romo's job after him getting hurt

In the first case, Russell started twice his entire senior year