The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
URBAN MEYER'S BROTHER-IN-LAW CHARGED WITH KIDNAPPING, RAPE

8/26/2016 11:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
0826-urban-meyer-getty-3.jpg

The brother-in-law of Ohio State football coach Urban Meyer has been charged with rape, kidnapping and more ... stemming from a January incident, TMZ Sports has learned.

The suspect is former Chillicothe police officer Brandon Mather -- who is accused of sexually assaulting a woman in the back of a police cruiser while he was off duty.

0826-brandon-mather-urban-meyer-3.jpg

Officials say ... Mather had been drinking at a pub on January 17th when a woman came running from a nearby hotel claiming she had been assaulted by her boyfriend.

While two on-duty cops investigated, an intoxicated Mather somehow ended up in a police cruiser with the alleged victim -- where she claims he put his hands down her pants.

Officials say the woman claims Mather then drove her to the home of one of his friends -- where he and another man allegedly tried to rape her.

The woman says she texted her ex-husband for help while inside the home -- and he called the cops.

The woman says she recorded audio of Mather saying, "I just want her pants off."

Mather has since resigned from the police department -- and has been charged with 1 count of rape, 1 count of kidnapping, 2 counts of abduction and 2 counts of gross sexual imposition.

Urban Meyer's Brother-In-Law -- Charged with Kidnapping, Rape

@Ed MOTHERfukkING G
@hood b. goode
@Trust Me
@Regular_P

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
Damn urban and saban stay cherry picking recruits out of Florida.

OSU getting Treveon Grimes

Bama getting Jerry Jeudy

Shouldnt them boys be going to UF, FSU, Miami? :dahell:
shyt we got the best out of Florida in 16(Keith Gavin) & 17(DJ Matthews)
We can't get them all, 2015 class was loaded with Florida talent (Noonie, Tate, Campbell, Phillips)

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
For what, he aint got nothing to do with OSU.. I'll let yall gloat and claim victory since its been 16 years since yall won in Columbus :mjlol:..
Hes IN THE FAMILY

You're harboring a rapist...even thats low for osu...thats more of a nitanny lions thing....disgustya

I'm sure meyer will make sure his BROTHER gets brought to justice though :smugbaugh:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Hes IN THE FAMILY

You're harboring a rapist...even thats low for osu...thats more of a nitanny lions thing....disgustya

I'm sure meyer will make sure his BROTHER gets brought to justice though :smugbaugh:
You use to be good at this Ed.. You falling off :LarryscUM:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
You use to be good at this Ed.. You falling off :LarryscUM:
What do I have to be upset about these days. Michigan bossin up. Ohio is 'holding on' at best. One is the future...one is the past :levelsbaugh:

And the details of impropriety by ohio state buckeyes are self evident...I let the sour fruit of the buckeye tree fall to the ground naturally...no need to shine a light anymore.:smugbaugh:

Last edited:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
What do I have to be upset about these days. Michigan bossin up. Ohio is 'holding on' at best. Ones is the future...one is the past :levelsbaugh:

And the details of impropriety by ohio state buckeyes are self evident...I let the sour fruit of the buckeye tree fall to the ground naturally...no need to shine a light anymore.:smugbaugh:
You just lost 42-13, you get out recruited every year. In the last 4 years MSU is the only B1G school to beat us.. Jesus you more delusional than i though :dwillhuh: