The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
So let me see if i'm up to speed...

Auburn DB got arrested for eluding police and having a non permit gun in the car
The U dismissed 2 players
FUI Assistant coach caught the SR-22 DUI charge
and
2 Western Michigan players held a woman at gun and knife point

Report: Western Michigan players arrested for holding up student at gunpoint

Man wtf...are you serious! I'm gonna head up to SC then and watch the shyt on TV instead of going. I love watching live...but not in the rain...not when I just got over a bad cold last week.

@Rigby. @Chrishaune are y'all grounds crew workers on Elite levels like Clemson's were for the Notre Dame game last season in the monsoon?
Depends on if we want it to be
5k8L9OG.png

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
At a High School game (Marlon Davidson's old school, mine as well) and they played Sandstorm...brought back bad memories of 2010 vs Carolina :pachaha:

:wow:

What a time to be alive :krs:

@No Sleep

Rivals.com - Rivals250 standout Jamyest Williams commits to South Carolina

Rivals250 standout Jamyest Williams commits to South Carolina
Chris Clark | GamecockCentral.com
asmr7jputor6pvkxu5as

South Carolina picked up a key piece of the 2017 recruiting class on Saturday when four-star athlete Jamyest Williams announced his pledge to the Gamecocks.

The 5-foot-9, 172-pounder, ranked by Rivals.com as one of the top 150 prospects nationally, has excelled in all three phases of the game at the high school level. In college, he best projects as a defensive back who can also contribute as a special teams returner.

Williams, who chose the Gamecocks over 40-plus offers including finalists Clemson, Georgia, Tennessee and Ohio State, was recruited by South Carolina defensive coordinator Travaris Robinson.

The Georgia product will play his senior season at Grayson High in Loganville.

FOR MORE ON WILLIAMS' COMMITMENT, VISIT GAMECOCKCENTRAL.COM

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
Cq45L4eWAAIseoA.jpg

this graphic is making rounds, Leatherwood will visit Miami soon but is still a Bama commit. franchise LT type talent. all 3 of those OT's are :damn: status position just continues to get more athletic

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I forgot to record gameday preview:sadbron:

Anybody know where i can see it?

Silkk

Daps
People are going to give Bama all the credit in the world for beating USC but we're goin to Wisconson to face a team that just beat USC at their place.
FOH nikka, if thats the case why is LSU number 5 after just getting their ass WHIPPED by Bama, Arkansas, & Ole Miss?

Me and Lee Corso have the same final 4 :patrice:
Who?

Silkk

Daps
More scUM lies

8ozcibB.jpg

And you know they going home to this

xyl1sLk.jpg

Post random house from google :Buckouttahere:

Ann Arbor community right here.. Population 42,000

QTKrI05.jpg

URBAN MEYER'S BROTHER-IN-LAW CHARGED WITH KIDNAPPING, RAPE

8/26/2016 11:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
0826-urban-meyer-getty-3.jpg

The brother-in-law of Ohio State football coach Urban Meyer has been charged with rape, kidnapping and more ... stemming from a January incident, TMZ Sports has learned.

The suspect is former Chillicothe police officer Brandon Mather -- who is accused of sexually assaulting a woman in the back of a police cruiser while he was off duty.

0826-brandon-mather-urban-meyer-3.jpg

Officials say ... Mather had been drinking at a pub on January 17th when a woman came running from a nearby hotel claiming she had been assaulted by her boyfriend.

While two on-duty cops investigated, an intoxicated Mather somehow ended up in a police cruiser with the alleged victim -- where she claims he put his hands down her pants.

Officials say the woman claims Mather then drove her to the home of one of his friends -- where he and another man allegedly tried to rape her.

The woman says she texted her ex-husband for help while inside the home -- and he called the cops.

The woman says she recorded audio of Mather saying, "I just want her pants off."

Mather has since resigned from the police department -- and has been charged with 1 count of rape, 1 count of kidnapping, 2 counts of abduction and 2 counts of gross sexual imposition.

Urban Meyer's Brother-In-Law -- Charged with Kidnapping, Rape

@Ed MOTHERfukkING G
@hood b. goode
@Trust Me
@Regular_P

:laff:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
:wow:

What a time to be alive :krs:

@No Sleep

Rivals.com - Rivals250 standout Jamyest Williams commits to South Carolina

Rivals250 standout Jamyest Williams commits to South Carolina
Chris Clark | GamecockCentral.com
asmr7jputor6pvkxu5as

South Carolina picked up a key piece of the 2017 recruiting class on Saturday when four-star athlete Jamyest Williams announced his pledge to the Gamecocks.

The 5-foot-9, 172-pounder, ranked by Rivals.com as one of the top 150 prospects nationally, has excelled in all three phases of the game at the high school level. In college, he best projects as a defensive back who can also contribute as a special teams returner.

Williams, who chose the Gamecocks over 40-plus offers including finalists Clemson, Georgia, Tennessee and Ohio State, was recruited by South Carolina defensive coordinator Travaris Robinson.

The Georgia product will play his senior season at Grayson High in Loganville.

FOR MORE ON WILLIAMS' COMMITMENT, VISIT GAMECOCKCENTRAL.COM

3-9 and we pulling players like this. Man, just imagine whats going to happen when Champ, T Rob, and Bentley get it going.

As I type this Jamyest scores a touchdown at WR.

Last edited:

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Depends on if we want it to be
5k8L9OG.png

Well y'all might want it to be...lol. We are just as deep at the RB position as y'all are...just saying! lol. Sean White ain't running like nothing in the rain...and don't say JF3...nicca can't even hold on to a bag of Doritos without dropping it...more or less a football in the rain.

We coming to take our trees back to South Carolina since Updyke killed them other ones!

Ehrhardt to Auburn: Toomer's Corner new trees come from South Carolina

a0uq9w_th.png

2lkczea.jpg

#SpotTheBall