Michigan-finally-tops-Ohio-State-5BL06JS-x-large.jpg

Columbus in november
Man_charged_in_death_of_toddler_found_in_2770770002_15887610_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Dont have the #1 recruting class for nothing

exactly...people bashin on here but why are all these recruits going there for both programs :patrice:bball and football. D'angela Russell went there even though I hate her and now plays for the Lakers.

Total enrollement is as 64k :patrice:

osu.png

Why would everybody want to go to a shytty location :patrice: somethings not adding up :patrice: you got recruits who say no to University of Miami and go to Ohio State :patrice:I haven't been but how can y'all say the place is shytty :patrice:

Smitty I know you a stan but can you be fair and honest about the location and give me some unbias insight

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
exactly...people bashin on here but why are all these recruits going there for both programs :patrice:bball and football. D'angela Russell went there even though I hate her and now plays for the Lakers.

Total enrollement is as 64k :patrice:

osu.png

Why would everybody want to go to a shytty location :patrice: somethings not adding up :patrice: you got recruits who say no to University of Miami and go to Ohio State :patrice:I haven't been but how can y'all say the place is shytty :patrice:

Smitty I know you a stan but can you be fair and honest about the location and give me some unbias insight
Just posted a Forbes article listing Columbus as the 7th rank city for young people professionals. OSU campus is the largest in the US. Beautiful campus, great school