The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Just saw that last play on Twitter, yeah he scored. Grimes the best wr recruit we've gotten since i can remember. Gonna be a problem. Thats my future Buckeye :Bombaye:. That damn Canes u mad smiley :deadmanny::buckeyesalute:

he was down

naw
Cq1bBixUIAAWJpc.jpg

Cq1awVsXEAAl2G2.jpg

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
USC also is probably better as a team this year than Wisconsin...don't know how last year would be used as a barometer for this one, but I doubt Alabama wants to play them twice.

Wisconsin is a tough challenge for your style of offense, and you guys should get props for that. If Wisconsin's D is better than last year, they could keep that game going late
It was both teams most recent game, and Wisconsin beat them in Cali. Both went thru changes in the coaching staff. USC number 20 ranking is based off popularity but them and Wisconsin are about even at best. LSU going to Wisconsin as opposed to Bama playing USC in neutral field would make LSU win more impressive.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Damn thinkin about it....what nick saban coached corner has panned out :francis:

These are all of em

Kareem Jackson......hanging on for his life in H-Town. Kevin Johnson is clearly the future
Javier Arenas.......out the league
Marqise Johnson.......don't even remember you but out the league
De'Quan Menzie.....had no chance out the league already
Dre Kirkpatrick.....still skinny as hell.....not a good tackle....hasn't made an impact since 2012......bengals still other corners in the first round as replacements
Dee Milliner....injured the whole time, getting worked in pratice and games....jets don't even pick up his fifth year option
Cyrus Jones.....TBA

:martin: I would stop drafting CB's outta his system
Yeah seeing as how they get raped against every passing offense worth a fukk, it adds up. I remember when everything stopped working for Missouri so Mauk just started tossing hail Marys on em :mjlol:
If only they had DGB that game

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
It was both teams most recent game, and Wisconsin beat them in Cali. Both went thru changes in the coaching staff. USC number 20 ranking is based off popularity but them and Wisconsin are about even at best. LSU going to Wisconsin as opposed to Bama playing USC in neutral field would make LSU win more impressive.
Wisconsin literally has one player on offense and whatever remains of an offensive line bielema left behind

I'm not gonna throw any subs here, but that team can't pass the ball. At all. It's like you're practicing against yourself here except you got a better QB and future NFL receivers that don't do anything. But other than that, same team

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Y'all seen LSU commit go for 7 TDs against the #1 ranked school in Alabama

Myles Brennan finishes with 7 TD's
  • by Shea Dixon
  • 2 hours ago
It was another statement game for LSU quarterback commitment Myles Brennan, who accounted for seven touchdowns in St. Stanislaus’ (Miss.) 49-26 win over St. Paul’s (Ala.) on Friday evening.

Brennan completed 27-of-40 passes for 248 yards and five touchdowns in the win, which avenged the team’s 51-28 loss to St. Paul’s last season. Brennan also added touchdown runs of 11 yards and 2 yards.

Behind Brennan’s dominant performance, the Rock-a-Chaws outgained the Saints 343-285. In last week’s victory over Biloxi, Brennan was 34-for-44 passing for 428 yards and five touchdowns.

In Brennan’s two games this season, he’s 61-for-84 passing (73%) for 676 yards and 10 touchdowns. He’s added a pair of rushing touchdowns across the first two weeks.

Brennan is ranked by 247Sports as the No. 6 pro-style quarterback in the country and the No. 181 overall prospect in the 2017 class. He joins fellow four-star Lowell Narcisse as the two quarterback commitments in LSU’s class.

LSU quarterback commitment Myles Brennan stays hot on the field

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Wisconsin literally has one player on offense and whatever remains of an offensive line bielema left behind

I'm not gonna throw any subs here, but that team can't pass the ball. At all. It's like you're practicing against yourself here except you got a better QB and future NFL receivers that don't do anything. But other than that, same team
Wisconsin is gonna get bulied all year...im going to the michigan game vs. wisky and i aint worried.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Damn thinkin about it....what nick saban coached corner has panned out :francis:

These are all of em

Kareem Jackson......hanging on for his life in H-Town. Kevin Johnson is clearly the future
Dre Kirkpatrick.....still skinny as hell.....not a good tackle....hasn't made an impact since 2012......bengals still other corners in the first round as replacements
Dee Milliner....injured the whole time, getting worked in pratice and games....jets don't even pick up his fifth year option
Cyrus Jones.....TBA

don't matter, as long as they get drafted.. DBU..
BY5hCz0.png

gVnQ8Zc.png

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Yea I dont get why our DB play has been a weakness. Saban tries to turn great athletes who arent natural corners into corners and it usually doesnt work lol. Well it worked with Cyrus but not so much with eddie jackson lol. hes turned out to be a great safety tho. I swear none of our players know how to turn their head around when the ball is in the air shyt pisses me off so much:beli:

Bama has put a lot of good safeties into the NFL recently at least:yeshrug: rashad johnson, ha ha clinton dix, landon collins, robert lester, mark barron

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

These are all of em

Cyrus Jones.....TBA

I be trying to tell y'all and y'all don't listen. That whole program is Saban and Saban only

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Yea I dont get why our DB play has been a weakness. Saban tries to turn great athletes who arent natural corners into corners and it usually doesnt work lol. Well it worked with Cyrus but not so much with eddie jackson lol. hes turned out to be a great safety tho. I swear none of our players know how to turn their head around when the ball is in the air shyt pisses me off so much:beli:

Bama has put a lot of good safeties into the NFL recently at least:yeshrug: rashad johnson, ha ha clinton dix, landon collins, robert lester, mark barron
Landon Collins is goin to get exposed soon. Teams are goin to attack his lack of coverage the way they do Roman Harper.