The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Kiper got Webb the #1 senior QB :what: damn if that's the case he outta put up Jared Goof numbers in that system offense Rams lost.
I think everyone that watched a smidgen of Bears football knew taking him was a L

I think Wentz was a reasonable idea, Paxton Lynch wasn't really a winner and got outright exposed against the probable best defense he played in the bowl season (no head coach but dude was horrible out there)

Dak realistically was the best QB in terms of performance vs competition, but you know the caping that goes on :dame:

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
I thought so too. Still think he will/can be good. But now it's all about his toughness does he have it on him to compete and fight for QB1 or is he gonna fall back.
Plus I was gon call him BB Gun(z) if he was the starter now I gotta think of a nick name for Hurts
I thought barnett was supposed to transfer?

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
held ingram/richardson to 92 yards from scrimmage. lattimore was the only back to ever outgain that duo by himself. there arent too many squads that were more jekyll and hyde than 2010 sc.
Boys almost gave us a heart attack during the regular season, they get a rematch, and :mjlol:
People are going to give Bama all the credit in the world for beating USC but we're goin to Wisconson to face a team that just beat USC at their place.
USC also is probably better as a team this year than Wisconsin...don't know how last year would be used as a barometer for this one, but I doubt Alabama wants to play them twice.

Wisconsin is a tough challenge for your style of offense, and you guys should get props for that. If Wisconsin's D is better than last year, they could keep that game going late

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
They always depended on how fukked up Garcia wanted to get the night before the game. :troll:

I'd love to hear the conversations between him and spurrier. :steviej:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Damn urban and saban stay cherry picking recruits out of Florida.

OSU getting Treveon Grimes

Bama getting Jerry Jeudy

Shouldnt them boys be going to UF, FSU, Miami? :dahell:
Youre a 5 star from Fort Meyers...you have offers from osu, alabama, florida, florida state, miami...why would you consider florida or miami over the others? And FSU gets their recruits fine...

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Damn urban and saban stay cherry picking recruits out of Florida.

OSU getting Treveon Grimes

Bama getting Jerry Jeudy

Shouldnt them boys be going to UF, FSU, Miami? :dahell:
Grimes is from Indiana tho, i think he just playinig football in Florida..
p9kTrnk.png

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Damn thinkin about it....what nick saban coached corner has panned out :francis:

These are all of em

Kareem Jackson......hanging on for his life in H-Town. Kevin Johnson is clearly the future
Javier Arenas.......out the league
Marqise Johnson.......don't even remember you but out the league
De'Quan Menzie.....had no chance out the league already
Dre Kirkpatrick.....still skinny as hell.....not a good tackle....hasn't made an impact since 2012......bengals still other corners in the first round as replacements
Dee Milliner....injured the whole time, getting worked in pratice and games....jets don't even pick up his fifth year option
Cyrus Jones.....TBA

:martin: I would stop drafting CB's outta his system