The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Football betting - The best NCAA Football Odds

Current Week 1 lines A bunch of the metrics I been looking at got that Over 57 as the play for Ole Piss/FSU I'm seeing 65-68 point range coming up in a lot of models. ND -3.5 looks fishy as fukk are both teams playing 2 QB's in this game? I don't see anyway ND can't cover that line looks too good to be true but I saw the Cal game earlier they know what the fukk they doing.

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At a High School game (Marlon Davidson's old school, mine as well) and they played Sandstorm...brought back bad memories of 2010 vs Carolina :pachaha:
held ingram/richardson to 92 yards from scrimmage. lattimore was the only back to ever outgain that duo by himself. there arent too many squads that were more jekyll and hyde than 2010 sc.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
@smitty22 That Grimes raw he played his heart out last night I thought he scored the game winning td but the ref said nah it didn't happen
full

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
@smitty22 That Grimes raw he played his heart out last night I thought he scored the game winning td but the ref said nah it didn't happen
full
Just saw that last play on Twitter, yeah he scored. Grimes the best wr recruit we've gotten since i can remember. Gonna be a problem. Thats my future Buckeye :Bombaye:. That damn Canes u mad smiley :deadmanny::buckeyesalute:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Just saw that last play on Twitter, yeah he scored. Grimes the best wr recruit we've gotten since i can remember. Gonna be a problem. Thats my future Buckeye :Bombaye:. That damn Canes u mad smiley :deadmanny::buckeyesalute:
That was huge that he showed up in that game cause these nikkas down here won't let you here the end of it

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Coming out of HS i thought Blake Barnett was going to be really good.Just shows you that you never know.

I thought so too. Still think he will/can be good. But now it's all about his toughness does he have it on him to compete and fight for QB1 or is he gonna fall back.
Plus I was gon call him BB Gun(z) if he was the starter now I gotta think of a nick name for Hurts

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
People are going to give Bama all the credit in the world for beating USC but we're goin to Wisconson to face a team that just beat USC at their place.