The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
#icalledit
FILED :shaq:
Its "I CALLED IT" time...SAVE THESE REPLIES for true glory...NO OTHER predictions matter

Use THIS FORMAT:

CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS:
  • B1G - OSU
  • SEC - Alabama
  • ACC - UNC
  • PAC - Stanford
  • BIG12 - TCU
PLAYOFF TEAMS
  • 1 seed - Ohio State
  • 4 seed - Auburn :shaq:
  • 2 seed - Alabama
  • 3 seed - TCU
CHAMPIONSHIP GAME (champ in BOLD)
  • Alabama vs Ohio State
HEISMAN TROPHY (up to 5 finalists...winner in BOLD)
Deshaun Watson
Christian McAffrey
Dalvin Cook
JT Barrett
Bo Scarborough

BEDNARIK AWARD (defensive player of the year)
  • Myles Garrett
DAVEY O'BRIEN (QB)
  • JT Barrett
MAXWELL (player of year)
  • Deshaun Watson
BELITNEKOFF (WR)
  • Juju Smith-Schuster
COACHES THAT WILL BE FIRED BY BOWL WEEK
  • Sumlin
  • Hugh Freeze (probation)
  • Charlie Strong
  • Steve Addazio

And trust :ufdup: these will be saved and QUOTED at EOD to avoid edits

CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS:
  • B1G - Michigan
  • SEC - Auburn
  • ACC - fukk FSU
  • PAC - Washington?
  • BIG12 - Oklahoma, pushed severely by Tejas
PLAYOFF TEAMS
  • 1 seed - Michigan
  • 4 seed - ACC winner
  • 2 seed - Auburn
  • 3 seed - Oklahoma
  • Michigan vs Auburn
Deshaun Watson
Fournette
McCaffrey
Auburn's main offensive contributor
Baker Mayfield

BEDNARIK AWARD (defensive player of the year)
Carl Lawson

DAVEY O'BRIEN (QB)
Deshaun Watson

MAXWELL (player of year)
who cares

BELITNEKOFF (WR)
Juju Smith-Schuster? Him or OKSt's #1

Les Miles
Kevin Sumlin
Purdue has a black coach so probably them
Auburn retires Derek Mason 50-0

CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS:
  • B1G - Michigan State
  • SEC - LSU
  • ACC - Clemson
  • PAC 12 - UCLA
  • BIG12 - Oklahoma
PLAYOFF TEAMS
  • 1 seed - Clemson
  • 4 seed - Michigan State
  • 2 seed - LSU
  • 3 seed - UCLA
  • Clemson vs LSU
  • Deshaun Watson
  • Leonard Fournette
  • Josh Rosen
  • Christian McCaffrey
  • Baker Mayfield
BEDNARIK AWARD (defensive player of the year) - Myles Garrett
DAVEY O'BRIEN (QB) - Deshaun Watson
MAXWELL (player of year) - Josh Rosen
BELITNEKOFF (WR) - JuJu Smith-Schuster

Texas A&M - Kevin Sumlin
Ole Miss - Hugh Freeze
Auburn - Gus Malzahn
Colorado - Mike MacIntyre
Indiana - Kevin Wilson
Georgia Tech - Paul Johnson

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I wonder how much of what Jeremy is going through now factored into it. The same day his grandfather died....Anyway, I think we'll see JF3 in on some zone-read type plays. Jeremy might not even be there for the game.
Man I really do hope they give dude a redshirt so he can play one more year somewhere else :shaq2:
Aint no reason to fukk dude over by giving him snaps as a third stringer :camby:
fukking 2 years of being the best back up in the nation and now we're here :snoop:

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which schools should be considered college football royalty?
By ESPN.com staff

What are the most important programs in the history of college football?

It's a thorny, fun, fascinating question that we posed to 12 of our writers. We asked them to rate every current FBS program on a scale of 1-10, based on each school's overall impact on the history of college football.

The rankings below list the school, then their average score. The top five finished with unanimous 10 scores, and we rounded up from 9.5 for those that just missed a perfect score.

The end result? Eight schools qualify for what we're calling blue bloods -- the royalty of the game.

BLUE BLOODS
i
T1. Alabama Crimson Tide | 10

The Tide own 11 national titles (including the most recent one). They play in the ever-competitive SEC, where they have won 25 conference titles, 12 more than the next closest team. Alabama also has more bowl wins (35) than any team in the country.

i
T1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish | 10

It's hard to argue with the highest all-time winning percentage in all of college football, which is the perch on which Notre Dame sits. At 892-313, the Irish have won more than 73 percent of their games. They have also won eight national championships and generated seven Heisman Trophy winners.

i
T1. Ohio State Buckeyes | 10

Ohio State also has seven Heisman Trophies, including the only two-time winner in running back Archie Griffin (1974, 1975). The Buckeyes have six titles to their names, half of which were won by Woody Hayes, who led the program for 28 seasons. The Buckeyes have won 35 Big Ten titles.

i
T1. Oklahoma Sooners | 10

The Sooners have won 72 percent of their games since taking the field in 1895, and they've won 75 percent of their conference games. With seven national titles and 14 undefeated seasons, Bob Stoops' program is a lock for blueblood status.

i
T1. USC Trojans | 10

The Trojans would be part of the seven-Heisman club were it not for Reggie Bush's vacated trophy. They have won seven national titles and boast 33 bowl wins, the No. 2 mark in the country behind Alabama.

i
6. Michigan Wolverines | 9.92

The Wolverines fall short of their fellow blue bloods in national championships with only two. But while Notre Dame has the best winning percentage, Michigan has won more games overall by a margin of 33. Current coach Jim Harbaugh will try to widen the gap.

i
7. Texas Longhorns | 9.83

The Longhorns have won four titles and are one of eight teams to have won 70 percent or more of their games all-time. Texas won or shared 25 conference championships during its time in the Southwest Conference but has only won three in the Big 12.

i
8. Nebraska Cornhuskers | 9.5

Relatively speaking, Nebraska has enjoyed more recent success. The first of the Cornhuskers five national championships came in 1970. They went back to back in 1970-71 and again in 1994-95. They've also produced three Heisman winners including 2001's winner, quarterback Eric Crouch.

Who are college football's blue-blood programs?

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Man I really do hope they give dude a redshirt so he can play one more year somewhere else :shaq2:
Aint no reason to fukk dude over by giving him snaps as a third stringer :camby:
fukking 2 years of being the best back up in the nation and now we're here :snoop:

We'll see where we're at.....can't forget Jeremy got the chance to start last year. Sean is getting his chance now.....JF3 isn't here for nothing. Dude will play. We look to have a pretty good defense, just need some offense anyway we can get it.