The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't nobody just start liking random ass Tennessee out the blue like that.There are plenty of other teams with equal to or more talent but you chose Tennessee.Because you like…Tennessee.Because you're a fan……………of Tennessee.

You can believe what you want. My internet cred goes back nearly 10 years to my time as Cashville on AHH.

Guys like jplaya and jadillac can attest to this. I never spoke about Tennessee football before 2015. I'm a fan of black greatness and it was the emergence of Josh Dobbs that got me on the bandwagon.

And FYI after this year you're gonna eat those words about other teams being as talented as the 2016 Vols.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can believe what you want. My internet cred goes back nearly 10 years to my time as Cashville on AHH.

Guys like jplaya and jadillac can attest to this. I never spoke about Tennessee football before 2015. I'm a fan of black greatness and it was the emergence of Josh Dobbs that got me on the bandwagon.

And FYI after this year you're gonna eat those words about other teams being as talented as the 2016 Vols.
Are you from Tennessee?

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold

Fan of black greatness yet you hate FSU :francis:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Sean White is a way better QB than JF3. Good pick by Gus

He is.....that's why he picked him. I wasn't expecting JF3 to start especially not recently. Thought JJ had a better shot than JF3. I'm not even worried about it though, we saw both of them play last year in games, and I see more of that happening this year. JJ and JF3 will have certain parts of the offense that they specialize in. It gives the other teams something else to think about. JJ helped win that bowl game last year.....There's certain parts each one can be good at, when the time calls for it.

Last edited:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
He is.....that's why he picked him. I wasn't expecting JF3 to start especially not recently. Thought JJ had a better shot than JF3. I'm not even worried about it though, we saw both of them play last year in games, and I see more of that happening this year. JJ and JF3 will have certain parts of the offense that they specialize in. It gives the other teams something else to think about.
breh gonna come into the game to throw a 60 yard bomb into a triple coverage

SURh5.gif

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
breh gonna come into the game to throw a 60 yard bomb into a triple coverage

SURh5.gif

I don't see him throwing much when he's in the game....like with Jeremy last year. I see it being more about the run game when they come in. They have better ability there than Sean White.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Kerryon Johnson said:
"Sean's got a little mean streak to him," running back Kerryon Johnson said. "He's not going to back down from anybody. He's a spicy player. He loves competition. I think that's the thing that people really get out of playing with him. They really get that attitude that you can really feed off of as a team."

thats my gritty gunslinger :banderas:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS:
  • B1G- Ohio State
  • SEC- Alabama
  • ACC- Florida State
  • PAC- Stanford
  • BIG12- Oklahoma
PLAYOFF TEAMS
  • 1 seed -Alabama
  • 4 seed - LSU
  • 2 seed - Florida State
  • 3 seed - Oklahoma
CHAMPIONSHIP GAME (champ in BOLD)
  • Alabama vs Florida State
HEISMAN TROPHY (up to 5 finalists...winner in BOLD)
Deshaun Watson
Leonard Fournette
JT Barrett
Christian McCaffery
Myles Garrett

BEDNARIK AWARD (defensive player of the year)
  • Reuben Foster
DAVEY O'BRIEN (QB)
  • Deshaun Watson
MAXWELL (player of year)
  • Deshaun Watson
BELITNEKOFF (WR)
  • Calvin Ridley
COACHES THAT WILL BE FIRED BY BOWL WEEK
  • USC Coach