Reppin
Bama ass DC
:mjlol:

Butch Dill/Getty Images
SEC logo on first-down marker
Michigan’s blunder reopens recruitment for 4-star DT from Georgia
ANDREW ASTLEFORD
SEC Country Staff

Michigan’s mistake could be an SEC school’s gain.

Defensive tackle Aubrey Solomon, a former Michigan commit, re-opened his recruitment Monday after an embarrassing series of gaffes by the Wolverines’ staff. Here’s what Solomon told Kipp Adams of Dawgs247:

“A day or two ago, they sent my mom a card thanking us for going to the Michigan bbq, but we never went,” Solomon said. “I do not know which recruit they were talking to, but it was not me. It was just a little heartbreaking, for me to supposedly be so high on their list, for them to confuse me with someone else. Plus they spelled both of my names wrong after I told them, but that was not the main issue. I guess they do not have tabs on me.”

Life comes at you fast that goes for both UM and this recruit :heh:
nikka you ain't special you ain't the only one. The same game you run on these high school hoes is the same game coaches run on you. Know the game young man :francis:

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
nikka you ain't special you ain't the only one. The same game you run on these high school hoes is the same game coaches run on you. Know the game young man :francis:

...but they spelled his names wrong. it's the principle of the whole thing.................it's principalities in this.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, they did like this kid. Had a camp at his high school. It's always hard getting kids out of the South. This will be rectified. Some intern fukked up. Probably sent that shyt to everybody.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Honestly, they did like this kid. Had a camp at his high school. It's always hard getting kids out of the South. This will be rectified. Some intern fukked up. Probably sent that shyt to everybody.

Exactly. It's the equivalent to a mass "good morning beautiful" text nikkas send out to every chick in their phone.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Exactly. It's the equivalent to a mass "good morning beautiful" text nikkas send out to every chick in their phone.
Oh u preaching now
giphy.gif