The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Damn Auburn really pressed Alabama with the black QBs

there was a time where nikkas laughed at you if you committed to UA as a black QB

things changed

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Freshman got next :ehh:

Would have bet Barnett got the job. Then again I thought they should have gave him reps last year so what do I know. :yeshrug:
Dwayne Haskins got next
I'm starting to get the "he's the best passer" on the squad vibes :patrice:

JT just is the perfect fit for the system. :ehh: Part of me wonders if this breh could be Cardale part II type run if he gets his shot though. Word to @Eye Cue 182
Damn Auburn really pressed Alabama with the black QBs

there was a time where nikkas laughed at you if you committed to UA as a black QB

things changed

Auburn just needs to go with Franklin. Gotta see if his running skills are good enough to overcome his QB skills. Same things happened with Pat White and Nick Marshall. I don't know how long he'll physically last. But thats what you got the other qbs for. :ehh:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

Would have bet Barnett got the job. Then again I thought they should have gave him reps last year so what do I know. :yeshrug:

JT just is the perfect fit for the system. :ehh: Part of me wonders if this breh could be Cardale part II type run if he gets his shot though. Word to @Eye Cue 182

Auburn just needs to go with Franklin. Gotta see if his running skills are good enough to overcome his QB skills. Same things happened with Pat White and Nick Marshall. I don't know how long he'll physically last. But thats what you got the other qbs for. :ehh:

Well I also heard from someone else (not exactly private info) that JF3eezus has made a late push against the great cac hope, so lets hope that we will keep the streak alive.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Haskins ran our offense im high school, so thats a edge for him

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
tumblr_nbcvdpEENl1sy91hto1_500.gif

Uno

Superstar
Daps
aHOsndm.png
another one...

Defensive tackle Aubrey Solomon (Leesburg, Ga./Lee County) sees relationships as an important part of the recruiting process. With that in mind, a recent snafu has caused the U.S. Army All-American to de-commit from Michigan.

"A day or two ago, they sent my mom a card thanking us for going to the Michigan bbq, but we never went," Solomon said. "I do not know which recruit they were talking to, but it was not me. It was just a little heartbreaking, for me to supposedly be so high on their list, for them to confuse me with someone else. Plus they spelled both of my names wrong after I told them, but that was not the main issue. I guess they do not have tabs on me."

Four-star decommits from Michigan after mail snafu