The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

In a weird way, I kind of agree. :yeshrug:
Bama's schedule doesn't do them any favors.. but just think about the beat downs that they're putting on the teams they play. To me, that more than makes up for the lack of strength in their schedule. Other than LSU.. have they been challenged this year? Ole Miss maybe? But to me, they only further more proved my point. They can win grinding it out (LSU) they can win a shootout (Ole Miss) and they can pummel their opponents. (USC and everyone else)

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
Nfl experience, did good while at Rutgers, would bring a defensive mind to Oregon. Wish he'd stay another year at OSU, but i like it for Oregon

agree, looks like Helton may pan out @ USC and hes a defensive coach. Oregon needs a new culture, the name is out there kids will remember what they can do. but to stand out in the Pac 12, maybe its time to shift attention to the other side. eith er way, they have to get tougher offensive league or not

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
In a weird way, I kind of agree. :yeshrug:
Bama's schedule doesn't do them any favors.. but just think about the beat downs that they're putting on the teams they play. To me, that more than makes up for the lack of strength in their schedule. Other than LSU.. have they been challenged this year? Ole Miss maybe? But to me, they only further more proved my point. They can win grinding it out (LSU) they can win a shootout (Ole Miss) and they can pummel their opponents. (USC and everyone else)

They are Def not the Monster ppl are making them out to be.

They have been the best flawed team in a year where all the top teams have huge flaws.

Jalen NEVER throws the ball down field and they offense can go through spats of dysfunction.

But no one points it put. We talk about all the problems OSU and Michigan and Clemson and Washington have.

But Bama is above all that I guess

This team is NOT the best Bama team we've seen in the past 10 years .

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
They are Def not the Monster ppl are making them out to be.

They have been the best flawed team in a year where all the top teams have huge flaws.

Jalen NEVER throws the ball down field and they offense can go through spats of dysfunction.

But no one points it put. We talk about all the problems OSU and Michigan and Clemson and Washington have.

But Bama is above all that I guess

This team is NOT the best Bama team we've seen in the past 10 years .

• I agree with all of this also. My comment was just confirming that they've managed to do what they've had to this year. I agree that they're flawed like all the rest. You make Jalen have to throw and it becomes a problem.