The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
The rest of the sec getting weaker is gonna make it even easier for Bama now

Their gonna cakewalk through the sec for he foreseeable future

I thought the same with Meyer at UF, Carroll at SC....all it takes is to have a bad QB or your QB to regress and lil chinks in the armour to show and teams will POUNCE

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
The Fournette to Guice transition is so similar to the Ingram to Richardson or Gurley to Chubb transition. Makes you think "damn he might be better than the other guy :patrice: "
Jeremy Hill, Fournette, Guice, the Akers :whew:

041A32C7-DC54-4CED-B4B6-16A952FC1461.png

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought the same with Meyer at UF, Carroll at SC....all it takes is to have a bad QB or your QB to regress and lil chinks in the armour to show and teams will POUNCE

Bamas never been built around their qb. Their the one team in today's cfb that has so much talent all around that they just need their qbs to not fukk up

On the other hand the other sec teams need to find a qb badly

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I wonder if ken niumatala would leave navy.

That's a guy I'd I waa Oregon I'd load up a Barrell of money and offer it to him

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I wonder if ken niumatala would leave navy.

That's a guy I'd I waa Oregon I'd load up a Barrell of money and offer it to him
Lol it would take him 2-3 years just to recruit the players to run his offense. terrible idea.

Kiffin would be a perfect fit there tbh they should be going after him hard

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Man, there isnt really one conference championship game to really look forward to this weekend.

-Washington/ Colorado is a good game, but a Washington win put them in, and Colorado doesnt really have a path to get into the 4 even with a win
-Alabama/ Florida is a terrible game. Alabama should win by 3-4 TDs, and Alabama is already in even with a loss. No intrigue.
-Clemson/ VA Tech isnt a great game. Va Tech has a small shot at the upset, but Clemson should handle them easily. Clemson is in with the win.
-Penn St./Wisconsin is the only one that has some sizzle, largely due to the Ohio St/ Michigan options as well. Problem is this game is meaningless if Clemson and Washington both win.
-Michigan fans: I just dont see it happening for you cats. Of the 4 big teams in the Big 10, you are the only one who has a loss to a team outside the CFP top 25. Even though you beat both division champs, their CONFERENCE championship is gonna be the big joker in the situation. Better hope Clemson AND Washington lose.
EDIT: Just noticed Michigan has beat #6, #7 AND #8. Cancels that loss out. Never mind, they have a good shot. Still need BOTH to lose.

The way I see it:
Clemson and Washington win- 1. ALA 2. OSU 3. CLEM 4. WASH (Clemson wont pass OSU even with a conference 'ship. OSU's resume is much better)
Clemson wins, Washington loses- 1. ALA 2. OSU 3. CLEM 4. WISC/PSU winner or MICH
Clemson and Washington loses- 1. ALA 2. OSU 3/4. Between MICH, COLO and Big 10 winner (damn tough call)
Clemson loses, Washington wins- 1. ALA 2. OSU 3. WASH 4. WISC/PSU winner or MICH

Oklahoma/ Oklahoma St. winner- no shot. Fiesta Bowl for you.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Why wouldnt you care about Browning anymore? I thought you guys were trending upwards for him? That kid s a fukking beast. He had interest in Michigan, but its since wavered. Im hearing Bama, UCLA and ... Ohio State :gag:
He was Bama before the game. They said the game changed everything and his parents love OSU. Think its still close but he'll choose OSU in the next couple days. Urban is in Texas today too. Okudah is Browning boy and he will commit by dec 10 per his high school coach