The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Why wouldnt you care about Browning anymore? I thought you guys were trending upwards for him? That kid s a fukking beast. He had interest in Michigan, but its since wavered. Im hearing Bama, UCLA and ... Ohio State :gag:
With Allen that makes 4 LBs for this class. And we signed the 2 best LBs last year. OSU can have him they need him

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
He was Bama before the game. They said the game changed everything and his parents love OSU. Think its still close but he'll choose OSU in the next couple days. Urban is in Texas today too. Okudah is Browning boy and he will commit by dec 10 per his high school coach

fukk man. He was literally my favorite recruit of this class. He's gonna make McMillan look like Joe Bolden.

Watch. :why:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
fukk man. He was literally my favorite recruit of this class. He's gonna make McMillan look like Joe Bolden.

gVnQ8Zc.png

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

He is a freak, might not see the field for a couple years though. Baker will be back, Worley might declare, but I expect him back. Booker was a starter before he got hurt and will be back, and then there is freshman Kendre Jones who is pretty much a Browning clone. Were loaded at outside lb. Thin as hell at middle lb though and Raekwon prolly declare after the season

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Brownings highlight is:whoo: but the level of competition looks WOAT. all of them kids looked white and under 6 foot

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
At this point, I want them to throw tradition out the window this season.

Put the best teams against each other in the bowl games. Put OU(if we beat Ok St) against whoever wins the Big 10....or Michigan. Or against Pac 12 winner.

If teams are on the fringe of the playoff let them play each other. It'll be kind of a consolation for fans who think their team deserves to be in.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Man, there isnt really one conference championship game to really look forward to this weekend.

-Washington/ Colorado is a good game, but a Washington win put them in, and Colorado doesnt really have a path to get into the 4 even with a win
-Alabama/ Florida is a terrible game. Alabama should win by 3-4 TDs, and Alabama is already in even with a loss. No intrigue.
-Clemson/ VA Tech isnt a great game. Va Tech has a small shot at the upset, but Clemson should handle them easily. Clemson is in with the win.
-Penn St./Wisconsin is the only one that has some sizzle, largely due to the Ohio St/ Michigan options as well. Problem is this game is meaningless if Clemson and Washington both win.
-Michigan fans: I just dont see it happening for you cats. Of the 4 big teams in the Big 10, you are the only one who has a loss to a team outside the CFP top 25. Even though you beat both division champs, their CONFERENCE championship is gonna be the big joker in the situation. Better hope Clemson AND Washington lose.
EDIT: Just noticed Michigan has beat #6, #7 AND #8. Cancels that loss out. Never mind, they have a good shot. Still need BOTH to lose.

The way I see it:
Clemson and Washington win- 1. ALA 2. OSU 3. CLEM 4. WASH (Clemson wont pass OSU even with a conference 'ship. OSU's resume is much better)
Clemson wins, Washington loses- 1. ALA 2. OSU 3. CLEM 4. WISC/PSU winner or MICH
Clemson and Washington loses- 1. ALA 2. OSU 3/4. Between MICH, COLO and Big 10 winner (damn tough call)
Clemson loses, Washington wins- 1. ALA 2. OSU 3. WASH 4. WISC/PSU winner or MICH

Oklahoma/ Oklahoma St. winner- no shot. Fiesta Bowl for you.

Playoff is trash took a lot of meaning away. we actually got fanbases begging for a playoff berth after losing 2 of its 3 final games talking bout wins and losses don't matter

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Yea I think we get Cam Akers, I think we get Marvin Wilson too. I have a good feeling about flipping some players to us as well.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Playoff is trash took a lot of meaning away. we actually got fanbases begging for a playoff berth after losing 2 of its 3 final games talking bout wins and losses don't matter
They need to expand..

It won't happen for a while but it will eventually.

They need to go to power 5 champs plus 3 at large.