The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Man I think a dope show would be a show revolving around a college coach who leaves a real small small school where it's like a small family and gets a job at a huge university where it's very political and it's more than just football. A little Friday night lightish but college style with the coach dealing with recruiting, academics, players getting into trouble and having to decide what to do, huge boosters. I think it would be great for a FS1 to produce or something like netflix.
It could start with him in the locker room of his old school saying good bye to his players :to: and transitioning to the big school
I'd watch
That would be dope actually.

Him realizing how CRAZY the boosters at his new school are.

Talks of firing him after 1 loss

Him realizing it was so much easier when he would guide his small school to a 11-1 or a 10-2 season and a Bowl win.:mjcry:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I think a dope show would be a show revolving around a college coach who leaves a real small small school where it's like a small family and gets a job at a huge university where it's very political and it's more than just football. A little Friday night lightish but college style with the coach dealing with recruiting, academics, players getting into trouble and having to decide what to do, huge boosters. I think it would be great for a FS1 to produce or something like netflix.
It could start with him in the locker room of his old school saying good bye to his players :to: and transitioning to the big school
I'd watch

Start off at a HBCU :ehh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So happy that we wont have a multi man QB competition in the off-season :blessed:
Says Who?

B1o9ChlCIAEm5TI.jpg

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so i was thinking, as much as i think osu is one of the top 4 schools and should be in the playoff, i wouldnt be surprised if they arent....hear me out:

we have to remember: the precedent has been set, 2 years ago....when tcu was ranked #2, with only 1 loss, and beat the last team they played by 50+...they got pushed out for an osu team cause they won the big 10 ship....committee said 'ship out weighs no ship'......if penn st wins the big 10 ship, i wouldnt be surprised if they replaced osu in the playoff....the committee would say head to head win and a ship, is worth more than just 1 loss and no ship....