The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Hernandez was from Bristol

I think NY is mostly basketball area I can't remember many NFL talents from NY either
curtis-samuel-17cb8f45ed6aafbe.jpg

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Yall think PSU got it "right" with hiring Franklin or it's still too early to tell?

I mean it's not like they could hand pick who they wanted but just tryna see what yall think

That win over OSU saved his floundering ass I'm still not sold on PSU being top 10 lot of things broke right for them this season but if he can get a BIG title he will shut lot of people up. Crazy how one game can change everything if you told me PSU after getting crushed by 39 would even be in the convo to win a conference title I would've laughed.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
That win over OSU saved his floundering ass I'm still not sold on PSU being top 10 lot of things broke right for them this season but if he can get a BIG title he will shut lot of people up. Crazy how one game can change everything if you told me PSU after getting crushed by 39 would even be in the convo to win a conference title I would've laughed.

You aint never lied. People are gonna day it was Hackenbum holding them back and I can see that but i still do wanna see how the rest of this year and next year plays out. I agree too, that OSU turn the heat down on his potential hot seat

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
You aint never lied. People are gonna day it was Hackenbum holding them back and I can see that but i still do wanna see how the rest of this year and next year plays out. I agree too, that OSU turn the heat down on his potential hot seat

Yeah, I mean Franklin did has had to terrible early season losses the past two seasons. Last season against Temple and this year against Penn State

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
My friend decided to duck out of going to the game this year its cool ND is ass i'd rather watch FSU/UF anyway we were thinking the times for the games would be flipped ND sucks so much they made it a 12:30 game.
Yeah, I thought for sure coming in if one of us would be top 10 it would be them

But they ain't got shyt to play for now so i see us slaughtering the shyt out them nikkas. Similar to 2014

Had I known how the season would play out I would've hit this, the Washington, or ucla game instead of the opener.

And its hard AF to plan for a bowl trip at the last minute

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Yeah, I thought for sure coming in if one of us would be top 10 it would be them

But they ain't got shyt to play for now so i see us slaughtering the shyt out them nikkas. Similar to 2014

Had I known how the season would play out I would've hit this, the Washington, or ucla game instead of the opener.

And its hard AF to plan for a bowl trip at the last minute

They fukked us over with the start times too most ND/USC games in LA are 5pm games I can only think of 2 afternoon games in my lifetime of watching CFB so we got jerked over as far as getting down to the stadium for tailgate and everything I ain't trying to get up at no 3-4am to get down there. If it was a 4 or 5pm game I think we all would be cool but ND being :trash: really killing his passion this season he looked defeated when I went by his house the other night after the VT game.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Charlie Weis was 15-14 in his final 29 games at ND, Brian Kelly is 15-14 in his last 29 games

Yeah I talked to my friend and his father they told me BK deserves another year now they tried to compare this season to Weis in 07. I told then Weis got gutted by graduation and scarce recruiting class from 05 what is Kelly's excuse he year 7 this is his players and program and this schedule was garbage