The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Who's getting a call after next weekend?
Major Applewhite, Houston
Jake Spavital, Cal
Sterlin Gilbert, Texas
Ed Warinner, Ohio State
Joe Moorhead, Penn State
Sonny Cumbie, TCU
Lincoln Riley, Oklahoma
Lane Kiffin, Alabama
Tim Drevno, Michigan
Todd Orlando, Houston

Kiffin to LSU
DREVNO TO THE BANK :ufdup: he ain't going nowhere
Jimbo Fisher to Texas (yes. Over herman, don't believe me just watch)
Herman to FSU
Les miles to Purdue

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Only Somewhat???!!!
That's what I'm saying... they keep talking about firing their coach all the time as if they're supposed to be contenders and championship level coaches are lining up to go to College Station. Before Sumlin & Manziel A&M wasn't on anybody's radar. Sometimes you have to be realistic... just to be fair LSU fans were on some BS too talking bout Florida was costing us a shot at the playoffs :what:by not playing when the hurricane came through. And we ending up getting what we deserved. But let's keep it real... these are white fans getting that delusional.:mjpls:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Don't believe the hype. Les miles to Michigan and nick Saban to Texas say hello

Breh even Michigan couldn't screw up a hire multiple times

Schools generally learn from their first mess up and get smart. most times you hear something about "representatives" "contacting coach X" it means negotiations are pretty far advanced.

Herman is a holy lock

Jimbo is very likely

We'll see :yeshrug:

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Applewhite better stay a coordinator. I feel the same way with kiffin, muschamp, orgeron, and kirby (jury still out but i dont really think he's a head coach jmo).

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Les Miles never came across as HC material, yet look at all he's accomplish. Some of these dudes yu really don't know.

I think Coach O can be a really good coach
Me too, dude has been mauling mofos with no real O coordinator. Would love to see him get Kendall Briles or Texas' OC but he's gonna have to ROLL A&M get a chance and thats IF Jimbo doesn't want it

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
they need to kill that entire program.....like no probation, just kick them out of the NCAA or force the Big 12 to kick them out and replace them with Houston. School is probably ran by a bunch of "deplorables"
Dudes got Herbstreit scared to even show up on campus. Can't imagine the type of shyt grobe must've saw this year :dead:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Dudes got Herbstreit scared to even show up on campus. Can't imagine the type of shyt grobe must've saw this year :dead:
And I hate bringing it up and sounding butthurt but there is no way in fukk would the "media" be so quiet if this shyt happened at FSU....they had muthafukkas making FOIA requests for the hell of it....like legit going to the school website, printing the rosters for all the men's & women's sports teams and filing the request....yet, they've largely played this thing as it goes and not camping out in bushes like Schablach did