The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Yeah its a wrap. I get you love playing for your coach, but if you truly cared you don't play like shyt

Yeah and I mean I understand there's still rebuilding but there's no excuse for a loss like that in year 3. Saban won a National Title in his 3rd year at Bama, Harbaugh got his team rolling in year 2, Urban went like 24-0 or something at Ohio State, David Shaw was winning immediately at Stanford, Clay Helton got USC looking like one of the best teams in the country etc....

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Yeah and I mean I understand there's still rebuilding but there's no excuse for a loss like that in year 3. Saban won a National Title in his 3rd year at Bama, Harbaugh got his team rolling in year 2, Urban went like 24-0 or something at Ohio State, David Shaw was winning immediately at Stanford, Clay Helton got USC looking like one of the best teams in the country etc....

Yeah when Clay fukking Helton can rebound from 1-3 start and get it rolling its not a good look for Strong. Talk about a guy that was left for dead Helton was fukking done after the Utah game.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Honestly looking back Bob Stoops fukked the game up in major CFB turning Oklahoma around so fast after the John Blake,Gary Gibbs era he won a national title 2 years after Oklahoma was 3-8 CFB changed forever after that as far as expectations go.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Yep just like last season that FSU,Alabama,Michigan burial gave them reality check real quick did they even score over 24 points total in those 3 games.
Damn, this year what bowl are they even gonna get? Outback bowl vs big ten #4? I guess that would be either Wisconsin or Penn state...both work florida