The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
So you really think Michigan just offered him for no reason?

Not really. Remember.. they've gotta keep the in state kids somewhat pleased. Maybe we didnt recruit him as hard as we could have. Its obviously by design.

Do you remember when RichRod was here? How he basically neglected the whole state of michigan? That right there was the birth of Michigan State football.

You've gotta keep repationships with the in state schools.

No one works harder than our staff on the recruiting front. NO ONE. So if a kid is feeling neglected... or not enough love is coming his way .. there has to be a reason for it. I wont second guess our staff on the recruiting front. Ever.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Not really. Remember.. they've gotta keep the in state kids somewhat pleased. Maybe we didnt recruit him as hard as we could have. Its obviously by design.

Do you remember when RichRod was here? How he basically neglected the whole state of michigan? That right there was the birth of Michigan State football.

You've gotta keep repationships with the in state schools.

No one works harder than our staff on the recruiting front. NO ONE. So if a kid is feeling neglected... or not enough love is coming his way .. there has to be a reason for it. I wont second guess our staff on the recruiting front. Ever.
I just don't make that assumption I guess.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:mindblown:

Why would Jimbo leave FSU where he owns the ACC for LSU
Why would LSU hire Jimbo and his pro style offense instead of just keeping Coach O

That shyt makes no sense for either side, i can least understand fedora but they'd fukk up their recruiting and would probably lose Coach O & Dave Aranda if Fedora came over.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

@smitty22 with a face turn? :leon:

:mjgrin:... i agree with the post though. Never wanna see anybody suffer a injury even if they play for scUM. The rivarly is better when both teams good and yall couldn't have hired anybody better than Harbaugh for yalls program. We still beating that ass come the 26th though :Unoudonebuckedup:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
:mindblown:

Why would Jimbo leave FSU where he owns the ACC for LSU
Why would LSU hire Jimbo and his pro style offense instead of just keeping Coach O

That shyt makes no sense for either side, i can least understand fedora but they'd fukk up their recruiting and would probably lose Coach O & Dave Aranda if Fedora came over.
If we were goin to hire Jimbo we should have done it last year. This year's team would have done a ton of damage if we did. I'm cool on him now tho, I'd take CEO b4 I take him tbh :yeshrug: