The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Sean White apparently played at UGA with a torn labrum :mjcry: he prolly done for the rest of the season

bum ass marcus and ryan davis stunk it up so bad for 6 straight possessions

i never seen so many balls fly through a receivers hands or off their chests :scust::martin:

folks saying young simba woody barrett may be in line :jbhmm:better than bum ass JF3
fukk sean white

dude knew he pulled shyt in the 2nd half and kept himself in when he couldnt throw a football. him and Gus<<<,

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
The moment chris carter and david boston out there running routes, while leon hall and marlin jackson are on michigans scout team D, the SEC WILL complain and shut it down, as usual
Nick Marshall teaching nikkas how to win games :wow: I'll start a kickstarter to get that brotha in Auburn next summer

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Jim Harbaugh's absence at Ann Arbor Pioneer is how Ohio State landed Antjuan Simmons: An inside look

That's kinda some hoe shyt...that's my fukkin lockerroom. you gotta recruit the guy...he moved to Ann Arbor for a reason.

The article is exaggerating though
EP-303129751.jpg&q=80&MaxW=550&MaxH=400&RCRadius=5

650x366

I'm rooting for Simmons now....never a good thing if someone wants to be a wolverine, has the talent, is local, and overlooked. it happened to our cross town rivals and notre dame for years.

unless it's late November :nobuckeyes:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Jim Harbaugh's absence at Ann Arbor Pioneer is how Ohio State landed Antjuan Simmons: An inside look

That's kinda some hoe shyt...that's my fukkin lockerroom. you gotta recruit the guy...he moved to Ann Arbor for a reason.

The article is exaggerating though
EP-303129751.jpg&q=80&MaxW=550&MaxH=400&RCRadius=5

650x366

I'm rooting for Simmons now....never a good thing if someone wants to be a wolverine, has the talent, is local, and overlooked. it happened to our cross town rivals and notre dame for years.

unless it's late November :nobuckeyes:

This kids a hoe.

I get it that he's got the ranking and whatnot.. but if Don Brown doesn't see him excelling in his system.. then why recruit him? We're gonna be fine at LB anyways.

We lead for 4* Drew Singleton
We're in 4* Willie Gay's top 2 (with Mississippi State :usure:)
We lead for 4* Jordan Anthony
We've already got 4* Josh Ross committed.
We've got a chance at 5* Baron Browning.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
This kids a hoe.

I get it that he's got the ranking and whatnot.. but if Don Brown doesn't see him excelling in his system.. then why recruit him? We're gonna be fine at LB anyways.

So you really think Michigan just offered him for no reason?

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
This kids a hoe.

:Umadatus: