The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Sean White apparently played at UGA with a torn labrum :mjcry: he prolly done for the rest of the season

bum ass marcus and ryan davis stunk it up so bad for 6 straight possessions

i never seen so many balls fly through a receivers hands or off their chests :scust::martin:

folks saying young simba woody barrett may be in line :jbhmm:better than bum ass JF3

Just remember young Simba ran like a bytch
tumblr_loyrykOcZ51qghkx5o1_r19_500.gif

:ufdup:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Sean White apparently played at UGA with a torn labrum :mjcry: he prolly done for the rest of the season

bum ass marcus and ryan davis stunk it up so bad for 6 straight possessions

i never seen so many balls fly through a receivers hands or off their chests :scust::martin:

folks saying young simba woody barrett may be in line :jbhmm:better than bum ass JF3
:sadcam:

I knew he was hurt. His bumass WRs STILL couldn't help him out.

This was a very promising season up until Saturday. Damn wheels are falling off the GusBus again.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:sadcam:

I knew he was hurt. His bumass WRs STILL couldn't help him out.

This was a very promising season up until Saturday. Damn wheels are falling off the GusBus again.
they need to just let Kyle Davis, NCM, and Stove get the looks

its clear as day they got the talent, may as well let them start meshing with qbs

cause what i saw was a lack of execution on SENIOR receivers part. From a purely competitive standpoint how can you watch opposing receivers make circus catches and you cant make a routine curl and dig etc

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

Hell Nah :kobelol:

If I grow a foot, develop a mean handle and jumper, and make the league in that same amount of time I might be able to make it in the allstar game this year :ehh:

No way in hell Florida beats LSU, then FSU, THEN Bama in 3 straight weeks away from the Swamp. They wouldn't beat those 3 teams IN the Swamp.

If Florida does win those 3, even tho we know they won't, built Coach yellow teeth a statue outside the stadium immediately

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
What ever happened to "game control" is it no longer considered by the cfp committee? Guess it was just some made up shyt by espn
It was never considered by the committee. It was some stat geek ESPN made up stat that meant nothing and I hated it. Maybe ESPN realized the stupidity of that stat and stopped using it as much this season.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: is game control

Some bullshyt metric ESPN kept talking about a few years ago

Game control is a new stat being used by the playoff selection committee and ESPN for its power rankings. As defined by ESPN, game control “[reflects] chance that an average Top 25 team would control games from start to end the way this team did, given the schedule.”

“As with going from basic W-L to Strength of Record, each team’s average in-game win probability gets translated to Game Control based on how hard it would be for a top team to achieve it, given the schedule. Game Control also ends up on a 0-to-100 scale, measuring how well a team controlled games from start to finish, accounting for the difficulty of the games it has played to date.” – ESPN.com, October 7, 2014