Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
What was their most impressive win?

Defeating auburn when they were a mess? :mjlol:

Blowing out New Mex State:jbhmm:

Keeping it within double digits vs Bama:jbhmm:

Beating 5-3 tenn:usure:

I'm just :mjgrin: at the fury it induces from people. Rankings don't mean much more now than they did in week 1. Still a lot of games to play.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
http://deadspin.com/new-report-details-how-baylor-suppressed-reports-of-sex-1788471921

noted-ryan-the-office.gif

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
As if the PAC has had any sort of high impression this year. :russ:

As much as I like A&M at four, I thought Louisville would take the last spot. Still a lot of football left & A&M has to get over with the hump with LSU.

I would not be mad if in the end Louisville is in.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Imma have to go out to Auburn just to see how many players actually got a black woman :mjlol:
I ain't see one with some ebony in a good ass while :mjlol: (at least most of them don't pick some busted country broad, looking at you JF3 :dame:)

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
As if the PAC has had any sort of high impression this year. :russ:

As much as I like A&M at four, I thought Louisville would take the last spot. Still a lot of football left & A&M has to get over with the hump with LSU.

I would not be mad if in the end Louisville is in.
I'd take Louisville over Washington definitely. Most impressive ranked win (took alot for me to put their dub over ours) only lost cause James quick is retarded

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Washington would train Louisville.
The problem with that for me is that Washington's best opponent was Utah? Utah's best opponent not Washington was USC? I don't know how to perceive these guys all being close vs each other. Washington is beating bad teams, which is good for them I suppose. But UL desecrated the memory of Florida State, a top 5 team in talent. That win is still better than Washington eeking out one against Utah I'd believe

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Typical Bama fan. Only list the top 8 instead of the logical top 10 so you don't have to include #9. We see you. :ufdup:

Not my graphic :beli:

Y'all schedule ain't all that in November besides Bama. Vandy, UGA, AAMU should be cakewalks. Well, Vandy will probably be the closest out of the 3.