The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
raw

Think it's cause yall haven't mollywhopped anyone.

That's just it...we beat BC 56- 10 while playing 67 different players. We beat GT down but I guess bc we didn't stat pad people actually think we didn't. Watson had over 300yds and 2 TDS by halftime. GT didn't have 100yds rushing and we're under 140yds for the game. They shut it down to keep it vanilla for Louisville the following week.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
That's just it...be beat BC 56- 10 while playing 67 different players. We beat GT down but I guess bc we didn't state pad people actually like we didn't. Watson had over 300yds and 2 TDS by halftime. GT didn't have 100yds rushing and we're under 140yds for the game. They shut it down to keep it vanilla for Louisville the following week.

true :ehh:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
My nikkas @smitty22 @KRiLL (+) didn't run off this site when they team lose I ain't run and I rooting for some chumps but some nikkas run when they team lose and need vacation:Scust:
Aint no need to hide or take a vacation :Scustbrutus:.. Gotta take the good with the bad :manny:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
That's just it...be beat BC 56- 10 while playing 67 different players. We beat GT down but I guess bc we didn't state pad people actually like we didn't. Watson had over 300yds and 2 TDS by halftime. GT didn't have 100yds rushing and we're under 140yds for the game. They shut it down to keep it vanilla for Louisville the following week.

What's your prediction for Clemson/FSU? This least confident I been going into a game vs Clemson since 2009 most likely I do not like our OL and our problems vs these type of offenses are not fixed after beating Miami and Wake. Hopefully by this point Kelly has some kind of clue of what FSU strengths are at LB and secondary and give us a better chance to compete.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Nope I'm not p*ssy but u did say if the U would have u would need a vacation :mjpls: sound like you can't handle yours

If FSU lost to Miami I wouldn't want to come on this site I don't wanna read that Miami bullshyt even if Miami won they would've got exposed anyway. FSU football stinks this season season isn't even enjoyable I'm more interested in rest of CFB this year FSU football been snooze status when you out of playoff contention by week 3. I'm still undecided on how I want season to end I really want some losses so this garbage staff can get deleted we gonna get bodied by Bama next season in the opener if we keep going down this path FSU football just not giving me much to get excited about long term right now.