The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Webber and deveon smith are the football gods balancing out cross border recruiting between michigan and ohio
Man wish we could send Damon Webb back across state lines. Pitt Brown is my all time worst Buckeye on the field. Damon slowly closing the gap.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
This that shyt that Clemson fans have to deal with.

"It was a pretty routine day across the top 25 in college football ... until it wasn’t. Penn State blocked an Ohio State field goal and ran it back all the way to topple the Buckeyes in Happy Valley. It’s our first shakeup in the top five since Clemson lost to Louisville a few weeks ago.":what:

New top 25s: Who's joining the top 5?

They pushing Lamar so hard they actinglike Duke didn't have Louisville on the rope the week before. They are even forgetting that Clemson actually won the head to head match up:martin:
Hell even if we lose to FSU next week.... we are still in the driver's seat to make it to the ACC title game:pacspit:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

"It was a pretty routine day across the top 25 in college football ... until it wasn’t. Penn State blocked an Ohio State field goal and ran it back all the way to topple the Buckeyes in Happy Valley. It’s our first shakeup in the top five since Clemson lost to Louisville a few weeks ago.":what:

They pushing Lamar so hard they actinglike Duke didn't have Louisville on the rope the week before. They are even forgetting that Clemson actually won the head to head match up:martin:
Hell even if we lose to FSU next week.... we are still in the driver's seat to make it to the ACC title game:pacspit:
Prolly cuz they destroyed a team that yu should have loss to

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

raw

Think it's cause yall haven't mollywhopped anyone.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Man wish we could send Damon Webb back across state lines. Pitt Brown is my all time worst Buckeye on the field. Damon slowly closing the gap.
Jt Floyd is still #1 with a bullet for me, only Kevin gradys sorry as compares. Deveon smith tho...this dude is fifth best rb in rotation but STAYS getting pt...its ridiculous

Last edited:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Jt Floyd is still #1 with a bullet for me, only Kevin grafys sorry as compares. Deveon smith tho...this dude is fifth best rb in rotation but STAYS getting pt...its ridiculous
Walker need to get his shyt together and take some of Smith carries. I see your boy Drake is back to, should help out as well

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold

The S&P rankings look legit I like that top 10 besides Florida and Baylor

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
He's awlful breh :beli:. No other way to describe him.

Lol yeah, Cass Tech DBs are hit and miss....

Lewis is a beast but before him, there were a ton of undersized washouts :scust:

Dont feel too bad though, that RB recruit you replaced Kareem Walker with is a clear upgrade:mjcry: There are rumors that Walker has a medical condition that will prevent him from ever reaching his potential.:francis: