The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
LSU and Auburn just had to be the 2 SEC teams to get hot at the end of the year,huh. :martin:
Man what that boy Fournette was doing last night was scary. And you know he pissed bout last year too :damn: glad we get a week off. 11/5 gon be lit :banderas:
And Auburn always a wildcard imo

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Sumlin and Malzahn did the same thing to the SEC :pachaha: before that, most of the SEC had pro style offenses now every SEC team except for Florida, LSU, Arkansas, Vandy and Georgia run some type of spread/rpo offense.

Yea it's crazy how that spread is. It's taken over football. I hate it. I don't think we'll ever see pro style again. :to:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
@RammerJammer @JALEN HURTS @portcityplaya @Crizzy

Who is taking Eddie Jacksons spot Hootie Jones or Tony Brown?

Both those dudes could be some killers though :ohlawd:

Probably Hootie, I was impressed with him yesterday, I wanna see Tony Brown return some kicks though, with him being a track star and all.

Most likely Hootie. He's above Brown on the depth chart. But we play dime so much they both gon get plenty of pt.
And I think xavian marks got next at returner. Marks fast as fukk, but Eddies elusiveness and ability to read blocks, and lanes is what makes him a great returner. Hopefully Marks can pick that up.